My 2 cents | Syracusefan.com

My 2 cents

kcsu

Living Legend
Joe played a better game. His positioning on D was better and obviously he shot the ball well. His handle and passing are still weak but i believe that will improve as he gets into shape. Kadary is solid. Cool like the other side of the pillow and he makes others better. As he learns spacing and gets in better shape he is going to be a strong defender. Thought that Guerrier played very well. He in my opinion is becoming a quiet leader. Kid plays balls out and has a physical presence we need more of. He reminds me of a Michigan State player. Tough as nails, grinder.
Griff is a player i hope he can develop the ability to take guys off the bounce. If so watch out.
As to the youngsters. Bjak Woody Frank all played well. Bjak is a natural 4. Woody is going to be very good. I love him at the top of the Zone. Height at the top is critical as we start to play real teams as it will help stop them from cramming it inside where we remain weak.
Marek is a solid player but he will be abused by the ACC centers. Stopping those easy passes will help.
Back to Frank. Please play him
He needs game experience now. I doubt Sid is playing well for 2 months and Edwards isnt the answer. Kid needs minutes as he plays with an edge and has the wing span of a 747.
This team has potential. Kadary makes Joe and Buddy better. If one of the young interior players get it together we can make some noise.
Go Orange!

Boeheim said that the team was playing 5 times better before the 14 day lull. If they were playing like they were last night, I can truly understand his angst about quarantining protocols. (Although that angst would be understandable in any case.)

Joe played a better game. His positioning on D was better and obviously he shot the ball well. His handle and passing are still weak but i believe that will improve as he gets into shape. Kadary is solid. Cool like the other side of the pillow and he makes others better. As he learns spacing and gets in better shape he is going to be a strong defender. Thought that Guerrier played very well. He in my opinion is becoming a quiet leader. Kid plays balls out and has a physical presence we need more of. He reminds me of a Michigan State player. Tough as nails, grinder.
Griff is a player i hope he can develop the ability to take guys off the bounce. If so watch out.
As to the youngsters. Bjak Woody Frank all played well. Bjak is a natural 4. Woody is going to be very good. I love him at the top of the Zone. Height at the top is critical as we start to play real teams as it will help stop them from cramming it inside where we remain weak.
Marek is a solid player but he will be abused by the ACC centers. Stopping those easy passes will help.
Back to Frank. Please play him
He needs game experience now. I doubt Sid is playing well for 2 months and Edwards isnt the answer. Kid needs minutes as he plays with an edge and has the wing span of a 747.
This team has potential. Kadary makes Joe and Buddy better. If one of the young interior players get it together we can make some noise.
Go Orange!
Too early to say that Edwards isn't the answer. He has skills. He showed them last year. He hasn't this year. Having said that, he might not be as good as Frank and ABA. but I wouldn't write him off so quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom