My bowl prediction | Syracusefan.com

My bowl prediction

I keep looking to where we'll finish in our Division. Which I think will be somewhere between 4th & 2nd. In a dog fight with NC St. & BC.

BC's next 5 go - Miami, VT, Clemson, FSU & Syracuse - about as tough as it could be. Absolute gauntlet to finish.

NC St. Goes - Cuse, FSU, Wake, Louisville, UNC & ECU.

I think if I had to predict today, I'd call us 3rd in the Atlantic.

Where that puts us in terms of the pecking order vs the Coastal, I don't know. But I know a W next week puts us in the driver's seat.

I keep looking to where we'll finish in our Division. Which I think will be somewhere between 4th & 2nd. In a dog fight with NC St. & BC.

BC's next 5 go - Miami, VT, Clemson, FSU & Syracuse - about as tough as it could be. Absolute gauntlet to finish.

NC St. Goes - Cuse, FSU, Wake, Louisville, UNC & ECU.

I think if I had to predict today, I'd call us 3rd in the Atlantic.

Where that puts us in terms of the pecking order vs the Coastal, I don't know. But I know a W next week puts us in the driver's seat.

Does our finish matter after the Peach Bowl? LIke if we slot for Pinstripe are they really gonna put us there a month later? I would love penn st (or Ohio State)/Syracuse pinstripe but i’m not holding my breath

Does our finish matter after the Peach Bowl? LIke if we slot for Pinstripe are they really gonna put us there a month later? I would love penn st (or Ohio State)/Syracuse pinstripe but i’m not holding my breath
Selfishly, I’d love a Pinstripe vs a name BIG school. Even though I don’t think it’s a great matchup for a couple of reasons (weather).

Honestly, it’s for the kids though, and I’d love to see them be able to travel somewhere you’d want to go on a vacation. You’d be surprised how much of an experience that can be for most kids.

This again, huh. Something about chickens and counting ... ;)

I think your projection is fun, but i hope we never play in the Sun Bowl and that the ACC just gets rid of the bid all together. I cant ever see SU bringing more than 5k fans to a game there.

I agree that avoiding Pinstripe would be a good thing since it’s so repetitive. I’d sign up for Music City for sure. I think Military Bowl has a ton of upside for us and that is where I hope we land if we finish in the middle of the ACC standings.

Pinstripe vs Michigan state would be my top choice, game we can win against a big name opponent.

CFN has SU in the Military Bowl vs. BYU.

pin stripe is best for fans who want to go to a bowl game. other games probably better for the team

I feel like that’s the most depressing possible scenario. A cold weather game against a non-exciting opponent.

Ugh. At least we’d play a Big 10 team in the Bronx.

Praying for Music City Bowl. Nothing would be better to go down there, do a mini vacation and spend New Years in Nashville!!
It’s all of the fun of dealing with Brooklyn hipsters, only there’s markedly worse food, southern accents, and country music ... but hey, cold rain beats snow.

Annapolis is close to our fans. That's why I also like the Pinstripe. Who the heck is going to El Paso?

Marty Robbins? Is he alive?

Edit: Nope. Died in 1982. My avatar went to El Paso.

The Sun Bowl is great because locals go. So, it’s great for a school that doesn’t/won’t travel due to whatever reason. It’s just not super for the fans of said school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom