My favorite play of the year | Syracusefan.com

My favorite play of the year

20Plus

Need some excitement today with the sports the sports world geeking over da masters and freakin Baseball enjoy because.....

It was unexpected, spectacular and promising for the future
(hoped for the present but JB sticks to traditionand can't count to 10)

Can't wait for next year already

Dirtys block on Drummond. We were always just too good for uconn.

I liked Fab's 360 dunk. It's not often you get to see a center throw down a 360. One of the last dunks Dion missed would have been my favorite play if it went down.

The MCW one would get my vote if it was paired with the Dion dunk on the very next play... those two consecutive plays highlighted for me how much better this Cuse team was than everyone they played when they were allowed to play their game. We were the only team in the country who could have given Kentucky a game this year, unfortunately Fab and the refs wouldn't allow it.

For my money, Dion's spin move always did it for me. Not too many who can pull that off so naturally.

Also for consideration, CJ alley oop & CJ posterdunk.

One of my favorites was when Dirty knocked down a three or two off the camera screen. Someone kicked it back to him and you just see the ball fly in screen and swish through the basket. The quick pass and release made it all the better.

Lots of nominees though...
Fabs block at the end of the half on Pope has to be up there also. That was just icing on a amazing half by him.
Scoops half court shot to end the half at Nova(I think).
CJ giving Pitt a facial. KJO almost finished a amazing dunk one game late in the season.
Waiters had a few plays even on his jumpshots where you just wanted to say Wow.
Fab had a few monster dunks.

I remember one play where three of our guys faked a three on the perimeter passing to the 4th (Triche I think) Knocking down a three.
I Don't think I have ever seen a Cuse team do that.

Just alot of nominees.

Dirtys block on Drummond. We were always just too good for uconn.

That was so nasty. That moment made me believe we were legit. A supposed lottery pick Center being stuffed point blank by our 8th man off the bench Small Forward. HAHA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom