my guess is not a single talking head | Syracusefan.com

my guess is not a single talking head

Jack Hall

All Conference
will pick us for FF. should put a chip on our shoulder. lets hope some shots fall again w a chip on our shoulder

I'm not a talking head but I'd go with L'Ville, Florida, UVA and Arizona... Who you got?

Several of them had us in the elite 8.

Perhaps all the Syracuse fans who had them going out in round 1 before even seeing who they play, will put a chip on their shoulders as well.

will pick us for FF. should put a chip on our shoulder. lets hope some shots fall again w a chip on our shoulder
A team that can't throw the ball in the ocean goes to the FF? Okaaaayyyyy...

I'm not a talking head but I'd go with L'Ville, Florida, UVA and Arizona... Who you got?
ive got two brackets. one SU wins it all, who cares who the other 3 are. the other bracket has UF over AU and MSU over UL w UF beating MSU

I think 1/5 on ESPN had us in the Elite 8, losing to Florida. Not positive though.

Melancer46 said:
I think 1/5 on ESPN had us in the Elite 8, losing to Florida. Not positive though.

Vitale had us in the elite 8 losing to Florida

All of them picked Michigan state as champs

Dakich and Bruce Pearl just picked Western Michigan.

lincolncuse said:
Vitale had us in the elite 8 losing to Florida All of them picked Michigan state as champs
Good lord

Gotta think positive:

First Round: Team that shouldn't make a cinderella run and isn't a good match-up against us
Second Round: Play an OSU team that is playing rough hoops too and only has a day of zone prep (Remember when the were undefeated and #3 in the nation and Ron Morris had them ranked like 16th in his poll? That man must be a CBB genius!)
Third Round: Embiid-less Kansas
Fourth Round: Florida with one day to prep for the zone

Cake-walk to the Final Four

(disclaimer: I will never consider the play-in round the "First Round" of the tournament)

The art of picking the Final Four as an ESPN analyst: pick the four teams from name conferences that won their conference tourney in the most impressive fashion. Not much insight beyond that.

Can't remember the last time a Syracuse bball team played with a 'chip on their shoulder'.

Can't remember the last time a Syracuse bball team played with a 'chip on their shoulder'.

Call it a "chip on their shoulder," or call it swagger, or whatever else, but I will always remember the 2012 tourney when we absorbed what seemed like a thousand three-pointers from Wisconsin and still pulled it out. And we never looked scared for a single minute. I was profoundly proud of our team's showing that day.

I think you've got a bad memory, or you're engrossed in hating, or you just haven't given it enough thought. Work harder.

Call it a "chip on their shoulder," or call it swagger, or whatever else, but I will always remember the 2012 tourney when we absorbed what seemed like a thousand three-pointers from Wisconsin and still pulled it out. And we never looked scared for a single minute. I was profoundly proud of our team's showing that day.

I think you've got a bad memory, or you're engrossed in hating, or you just haven't given it enough thought. Work harder.
Wow, from one post you say I am an ignorant poster, a hater, and flippant in my responses. Heck can I push the ignore button on myself? ;)

I was just on USA today, and all 8 writers who did brackets did not have us going past the 2nd game. We lose to either Ohio St. or Dayton. Wow. We have really lost respect. Oh well. I think that has happened before, and they were WRONG!!! Also just analyzed Florida's schedule because so many seem to be picking them if not Mich St. I think they are ripe to go down. They have won 26 straight games. Too many in a row. They have pulled out several close games, especially in the past month. They barely won today. Ready to lose. I think Virginia right now is a hot team. U of A also, but is the PAC 10 really a test. I think our number 1s are in trouble this year.

watch out for cincy. I think they make a big run

So a chip on the shoulder makes up for a lack of a bench, no 3 point shooters, etc?
"No 3 pt shooters". I guess you like hyperbole.

Hey i never said a chip on our shoulder would guarantee anything. I just hope we get one and have a good showing in the ncaa. However far it takes us. go Cuse!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom