My message I posted on WVU Big 12 board | Syracusefan.com

My message I posted on WVU Big 12 board

gilardino

Starter
Awesome on getting out of the Big East. Congrats a job well done. You are a great fit for the Big 12, and we are a great fit for the ACC as is Pitt.

What I don't get is how some of you are full of it and act as if you are the best of the East. Last I checked, we whooped you @##$$ last week , and really stuck it to you. Also a few years ago, Pitt beat you in WVU and denied u a shot at a National Title in football.

Then you rip cuse fans for being rude last week, ummmm, hello, look in the mirror, some of your fans are like the Eurpean hooligans.

With that said, I feel you have great sports programs, and I am not sure why you take a hit with your academics. Last I checked, UCONN is the one who may possibly miss the NCAA tourney in 2013 due to academics.

Again, congrats on a big move. JUst add 2 more teams and become the Big 12. See you at the Big East tourney one last time in March. WE will be in touch, good luck and see you around.

why post on their board? You give them a backhanded compliment and then attack them

Why do that? Time to grow up.

Tough crowd. I'm sure you received plenty of nice responses.

read their board and see why i did. they have been ripping syracuse and pitt, saying we are a joke, etc. it called defending. problem with cuse fans, we just sit back and take it, not me, defend till the end!!! that is how i roll!

read their board and see why i did. they have been ripping syracuse and pitt, saying we are a joke, etc. it called defending. problem with cuse fans, we just sit back and take it, not me, defend till the end!!! that is how i roll!

685_original_sTioJ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom