My Orange Brothers BronxHoya is back | Syracusefan.com

My Orange Brothers BronxHoya is back

Not no chance, but we think it's closer to 33/33/33 than 48/48/4 between UK, Gtown, and SU

and BTW if an alien read the media around this recruitment they would think it was 75% UK 20% Gtown 5% SU

Sure Gtown, Rutgers, Butler, and University of North Dakata have a chance. I would say butler is the best program of those four.

It makes sesnse for Noel to go to Syracuse. And thats despite MCW. Just all the other depth around him.

it is entirely possible that NN looks at the depth that SU has at the 4/5 spots - two McD AAs and another guy with 2 years of experience who played really well in the post season, and decide that he'd rather not compete for minutes

I like him about 21093810329182 times better than bronxhoya I can tell you that much...

Why what do you think you know?

I know you weren't asking me, but I will answer that I am 100% sure that only one person knows 100% what Noel is doing...and that would be Noel.

so approximately 1/6th of this fanbase has any brains whatsoever.

Who knows what the kid is thinking is the right answer. The rest of you four fingered Lucy's are going to bash him unmercifully if and when he does not select SU.

Proceed on your way to oblivion proletarian fools.

so approximately 1/6th of this fanbase has any brains whatsoever.

Who knows what the kid is thinking is the right answer. The rest of you four fingered Lucy's are going to bash him unmercifully if and when he does not select SU.

Proceed on your way to oblivion proletarian fools.

if he goes to g-town it will be because poppy thompson paid him. How many times do we have to beat you guys before you learn respect. one guy, pat ewing, made you a national brand. It didn't last. Deal with it. When I see an old calender, I think of G-town.

BronxHoya will you be here if NN commits to Syracuse? Because we all know you'll be here until the season starts if he picks Gtown