My questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Syracusefan.com

My questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
Jim Boeheim’s radio show is on Thursdays from 7-8 or 9PM on ESPN Radio in Syracuse, which is AM1200 or FM 97.7 on the dial. The show originates from Carrabba's Italian Grill in Fayetteville. The first hour, hosted by Matt Park, the Voice of the Orange, is on their general network. The second hour, which begins with the conference season, is hosted by Gomez, a local radio personality.

You can call into the show locally at 315-424-8599 or nationally at 1-888-746-2873. For Gomez’s portion, use 315-424-8599. Or you can submit questions from this page:
Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics
Or on Twitter at mattpark1 or “askBoeheim”.

The show can be heard in Syracuse on FM 99.5. It’s sometime simulcast on AM 1200 or FM 97.7. You can also get it on: TuneIn | Free Internet Radio | NFL, Sports, Podcasts, Music & News

I will be posting my rough transcript the night of the broadcast focusing on my questions, the team and their last and next games and then a second post the next day on other things that were discussed.

MY QUESTIONS/COMMENTS

They might be switching to the two hour format with tonight’s show so I have prepared two questions, one for each hour:

“Coach, you’ve often said that it takes longer for big men to develop and also that foreign players take longer to develop because they didn’t grow up playing the game. Are we at a disadvantage recruiting as many foreign-born big men as we do compared to American-born big men? “

“Coach, we used to have good post –up scorers on our team: Otis Hill, Etan Thomas, Hakim Warrick, Arinze Onuaku, Rick Jackson and, in his senior year, Rakeem Christmas. Is there anyone on the current roster or anyone we are recruiting, (I realize you can’t name names), that could develop into that kind of player? “

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom