My Questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Syracusefan.com

My Questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
Jim Boeheim’s radio show is on Thursdays from 7-8 or 9PM on ESPN Radio in Syracuse, which is AM1200 or FM 97.7 on the dial. The show will likely start out on Zoom and not be at a local restaurant. The first hour, hosted by Matt Park, the Voice of the Orange, is on their general network. The second hour, which usually begins with the conference season, is hosted by Gomez, a local radio personality.
Their schedule: The AmeriCU Jim Boeheim Show Begins Tonight! - Syracuse University Athletics

You can call into the show locally at 315-424-8599 or nationally at 1-888-746-2873. For Gomez’s portion, use 315-424-8599. Or you can submit questions from this page:
Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics
Or on Twitter at mattpark1 or “askBoeheim”.

The show can be heard in Syracuse on FM 99.5. It’s sometime simulcast on AM 1200 or FM 97.7. You can also get it on: TuneIn | Free Internet Radio | Live News, Sports, Music, and Podcasts

If they continue with the 90 minute format the Dino Babers Show has used, I’ll post everything the same night. If they go back to the 2 hour format, I may split it up between the items directly related to the team, which I will post that night and the other stuff, which I will post the next day.

MY QUESTIONS/COMMENTS

1st Segment Question

“Coach, I’m going to start by asking the same question I asked Dino Babers on his first show this year.
There’s an old story about a coach who had a lot of good players coming back and had recruited some more good players. A reporter asked him how he is going to keep all those players happy. The coach replied “I’m not. They are going to keep me happy.” With the wide-open transfer portal, will there be any decisions made this year designed to keep players happy so we can keep the players here?”

2nd Segment Question

“Coach, looking at your recruited players, you’ve got 4 centers, 3 forwards and 3 guards plus Chaz Owens, wherever you want to put him. The rotation appears to be Jesse, Frank and then the 3 forwards for two positions and 3 guards for two positions. That’s plenty of depth if everyone remains healthy and stays out of foul trouble. If we do have problems in those areas, what centers could help out at forward, what forwards could help out at guard, what guards could help out at forward and what role will Chaz have?”

Jim Boeheim’s radio show is on Thursdays from 7-8 or 9PM on ESPN Radio in Syracuse, which is AM1200 or FM 97.7 on the dial. The show will likely start out on Zoom and not be at a local restaurant. The first hour, hosted by Matt Park, the Voice of the Orange, is on their general network. The second hour, which usually begins with the conference season, is hosted by Gomez, a local radio personality.
Their schedule: The AmeriCU Jim Boeheim Show Begins Tonight! - Syracuse University Athletics

You can call into the show locally at 315-424-8599 or nationally at 1-888-746-2873. For Gomez’s portion, use 315-424-8599. Or you can submit questions from this page:
Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics
Or on Twitter at mattpark1 or “askBoeheim”.

The show can be heard in Syracuse on FM 99.5. It’s sometime simulcast on AM 1200 or FM 97.7. You can also get it on: TuneIn | Free Internet Radio | Live News, Sports, Music, and Podcasts

If they continue with the 90 minute format the Dino Babers Show has used, I’ll post everything the same night. If they go back to the 2 hour format, I may split it up between the items directly related to the team, which I will post that night and the other stuff, which I will post the next day.

MY QUESTIONS/COMMENTS

1st Segment Question

“Coach, I’m going to start by asking the same question I asked Dino Babers on his first show this year.
There’s an old story about a coach who had a lot of good players coming back and had recruited some more good players. A reporter asked him how he is going to keep all those players happy. The coach replied “I’m not. They are going to keep me happy.” With the wide-open transfer portal, will there be any decisions made this year designed to keep players happy so we can keep the players here?”

2nd Segment Question

“Coach, looking at your recruited players, you’ve got 4 centers, 3 forwards and 3 guards plus Chaz Owens, wherever you want to put him. The rotation appears to be Jesse, Frank and then the 3 forwards for two positions and 3 guards for two positions. That’s plenty of depth if everyone remains healthy and stays out of foul trouble. If we do have problems in those areas, what centers could help out at forward, what forwards could help out at guard, what guards could help out at forward and what role will Chaz have?”
Good luck and you’ll make us proud I’m sure!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom