My Questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Syracusefan.com

My Questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
Jim Boeheim’s radio show is on Thursdays, (Wednesdays until the Dino Babers Show ends) from 7-8 or 9PM on ESPN Radio in Syracuse, which is AM1200 or FM 97.7 on the dial. The show is at Carrabba's Italian Grill at 550 Towne Drive, Fayetteville, NY. The first hour, hosted by Matt Park, the Voice of the Orange, is on their general network. The second hour, which usually begins with the conference season, is hosted by Gomez, a local radio personality. Last year they did a third half hour segment on Twitch.
Their schedule: Americu Jim Boeheim Show Starts Nov. 9 - Syracuse University Athletics

You can call into the show locally at 315-424-8599 or nationally at 1-888-746-2873. For Gomez’s portion, use 315-424-8599. Or you can submit questions from this page:
Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics
Or on Twitter at https://twitter.com/MattPark1 or https://twitter.com/hashtag/AskBoeheim?src=hashtag_click

The show can be heard in Syracuse on FM 99.5. It’s sometime simulcast on AM 1200 or FM 97.7. You can also get it on: TuneIn | Free Internet Radio | Live News, Sports, Music, and Podcasts
There’s now a third segment where Jim and Gomez can be seen on camera at:
The early shows tend to be in a one-hour format. I'll post a summary of them the same night. When they do two hour shows. I will do two posts: the Matt Park segment the night of the show and the Gomez segment the next day.

MY QUESTIONS/COMMENTS

(modified after I listened to: Twitch 1:06- 1:16)

For the Matt Park Segment:

“Coach, when we were competing for national championships, we had teams that were strong on both offense and defense and they could feed off of each other. Since then, we’ve tended to have teams that better at one than the other, at least at the beginning of seasons. Is it easier to get a good offensive team to learn to play defense or to find ways for a good defensive team to score?”

For the Gomez segment:

“Coach, after the Notre Dame game there was considerable discussion on our forum about the use of the fouls we had to give in the last possession. Judah scored with 14 seconds left to give us the 1 point lead. and we had three fouls to give before the 1 and 1. Joe fouled with 10 seconds left. Justin fouled a second later and Judah two seconds after that, leaving Notre Dame with 7 seconds left, during which they got a makeable shot off. Should we have spaced the fouls out better to give them less time or does that risk them keeping the ball away or getting off a shot while being fouled?”

(For the third segment on Twitch I’ll improvise a question or two after listening to the rest of the show.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom