My questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Syracusefan.com

My questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
Jim Boeheim’s radio show is on Thursdays, (Wednesdays until the Dino Babers Show ends) from 7-8 or 9PM on ESPN Radio in Syracuse, which is AM1200 or FM 97.7 on the dial. The show is at Carrabba's Italian Grill at 550 Towne Drive, Fayetteville, NY. The first hour, hosted by Matt Park, the Voice of the Orange, is on their general network. The second hour, which usually begins with the conference season, is hosted by Gomez, a local radio personality. Last year they did a third half hour segment on Twitch.
Their schedule: Americu Jim Boeheim Show Starts Nov. 9 - Syracuse University Athletics

You can call into the show locally at 315-424-8599 or nationally at 1-888-746-2873. For Gomez’s portion, use 315-424-8599. Or you can submit questions from this page:
Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics
Or on Twitter at https://twitter.com/MattPark1 or https://twitter.com/hashtag/AskBoeheim?src=hashtag_click

The show can be heard in Syracuse on FM 99.5. It’s sometime simulcast on AM 1200 or FM 97.7. You can also get it on: TuneIn | Free Internet Radio | Live News, Sports, Music, and Podcasts
There’s now a third segment where Jim and Gomez can be seen on camera at:
The early shows tend to be in a one-hour format. I'll post a summary of them the same night. When they do two hour shows. I will do two posts: the Matt Park segment the night of the show and the Gomez segment the next day.

MY QUESTIONS/COMMENTS

For the Matt Park Segment:

“Congratulations on a great win, coach, and on moving from #98 to #95 in the Net rankings, (and then slipping back to #97 without playing a game). We’ve certainly seen a lot of exciting games this year, even if we haven’t been able to win all of them.

In our last two games, (both wins), our starters have scored 147 of 151 points. Does that mean that the gap between the starters and the back-ups have grown such that you will be sticking with your starters as long as you can in these games we have to win to have a chance at the NCAA tournament?”

For the Gomez segment:

“Coach, Joe Girard, while much underrated by a lot of people, seems to be pretty close to the best basketball player he’s going to be. Jesse Edwards, as productive as he is, still needs to get stronger and work on those post moves. It seems like Jesse would benefit more from another year here but Joe seems heavily into his NIL while Jesse is barred from it. Will there be a tendency to lose foreign players, who have often been playing the game for a shorter period of time, due to the absence of NIL?”

(For the third segment on Twitch I’ll improvise a question or two after listening to the rest of the show.)

Jim, you have become a magnet of criticism and loyalty. Nicknames are popping up all over the internet. I'm going to name a few and please let us know other than Jim what are your favorites.
Jb
The professor
Gus
J bone
Daddy

Also, if you had to pick one member of the press to be stranded with on a deserted Island who would it be?

Jim, you have become a magnet of criticism and loyalty. Nicknames are popping up all over the internet. I'm going to name a few and please let us know other than Jim what are your favorites.
Jb
The professor
Gus
J bone
Daddy

Also, if you had to pick one member of the press to be stranded with on a deserted Island who would it be?

I must have missed the part where you called in and asked that. ;)

I must have missed the part where you called in and asked that. ;)
As always, thank you for posting the write ups on his show. Yesterday's had some very interesting information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom