My S-Curve 1/29/14 | Syracusefan.com

My S-Curve 1/29/14

Alsacs

Living Legend
I am going to expand 1 line each week till I get to the 9 line.

1. Arizona
2. Syracuse
3. Kansas
4. Michigan State
5. San Diego State
6. Florida
7. Wichita State
8. Villanova
9. Wisconsin
10. Iowa State
11. Michigan
12. Oklahoma State
13. Duke
14. Creighton
15. Iowa
16. Cincinnati
17. UMass
18. St. Louis
19. Kentucky
20. Oklahoma
21. Memphis
22. Louisville
23. Texas
24. Virginia

West Anaheim
1. Arizona
2. San Diego State
3. Oklahoma State
4. Iowa
5. St. Louis
6. Virginia

East New York
1. Syracuse
2. Villanova
3. Michigan
4. Cincinnati
5. Kentucky
6. Texas

South-Memphis
1. Kansas
2. Florida
3. Wisconsin
4. Creighton
5. UMass
6. Louisville

Midwest-Indianapolis
1. Michigan State
2. Wichita State
3. Iowa State
4. Duke
5. St. Louis
6. Memphis

Last edited:
God, that south region is BRUTAL...

Yeah I think I gotta flip UMass and Kentucky for the rules.

Hmmm that BiG12 OOC really helped them out pretty much every win in conference is a good win and none of the losses really hurt you.

Hmmm that BiG12 OOC really helped them out pretty much every win in conference is a good win and none of the losses really hurt you.
I think 2 of the more underrated teams in the country are Texas and Oklahoma. They are good, but haven't gotten much respect yet. Texas w/Holmes is a scary team and Oklahoma w/ Cam Clark is a good shooting team. Neither of these teams play elite defense, but they wouldn't be easy sweet 16 opponents.

I think 2 of the more underrated teams in the country are Texas and Oklahoma. They are good, but haven't gotten much respect yet. Texas w/Holmes is a scary team and Oklahoma w/ Cam Clark is a good shooting team. Neither of these teams play elite defense, but they wouldn't be easy sweet 16 opponents.

Oklahoma's D seems to be trending up when I have watched them lately. That's is of course only watching didn't check the numbers. I agree though both are teams that can really score and if they get you into their up and down games it helps their defense and hurts yours.

Nice. OK you're hired. You replace Lunardi starting today :)

Nice. OK you're hired. You replace Lunardi starting today :)
I wouldn't want the job I just think Lunardi is horrible at his job. Kentucky 2-11 in their last 13 games away from Rupp Arena and he had them as a 2 seed. This guy is terrible. Jerry Palm does a great job.

I wouldn't want the job I just think Lunardi is horrible at his job. Kentucky 2-11 in their last 13 games away from Rupp Arena and he had them as a 2 seed. This guy is terrible. Jerry Palm does a great job.

Why would games from prior seasons have any bearing on seedlings for this season?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom