My take -- Maui (apologies to Tomcat) | Syracusefan.com

My take -- Maui (apologies to Tomcat)

cto

Administrator
Okay, I will admit it. My visit to the Maui tourney began with a badly broken nose. Some accounts say it was a bar fight or a surfing accident or an ill-timed jump from the cliffs into the ocean. Or maybe I tripped over a sign that said "Caution - Wet Floor." However it happened, I spent the entire past week with two black eyes and a bandaged nose. My photo highlight is a picture with CJ. -- who ironically was stitched back together by the same doctor!

No sense recounting games you all saw on TV three days ago. I will say sumply that it was an amazing two weeks of four islands, way too much food and drink, three great wins and dozens of wonderful new friends. Only two years until Atlantis!

Last edited:
Okay, I will admit it. My visit to the Maui tourney began with a badly broken nose. Some accounts say a bar fight or a surfing accident or maybe an ill-timed jump from the cliffs into the ocean. Or maybe I tripped over a sign that said "Caution - Wet Floor.". However it happened, I spent the entire week with two black eyes and a bandaged nose. My photo highlight was a picture with CJ. -- who ironically was stitched back together by the same doctor!

No sense recounting games you all saw on TV three days ago. I will say sumply that it was an amazing two weeks of four islands, way too much food and drink, and dozens of wonderful new friends. Only two years until Atlantis!

I noticed it in a picture I saw. How did the other person look :rolleyes:? It looked like it hurt but glad you had a great time.

Okay, I will admit it. My visit to the Maui tourney began with a badly broken nose. Some accounts say a bar fight or a surfing accident or maybe an ill-timed jump from the cliffs into the ocean. Or maybe I tripped over a sign that said "Caution - Wet Floor.". However it happened, I spent the entire past week with two black eyes and a bandaged nose. My photo highlight is a picture with CJ. -- who ironically was stitched back together by the same doctor!

No sense recounting games you all saw on TV three days ago. I will say sumply that it was an amazing two weeks of four islands, way too much food and drink, three great wins and dozens of wonderful new friends. Only two years until Atlantis!

Hmmm, who had it worst worse, you or CJ??? Where's your vid of the incident CTO?

cj.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom