My two cents | Syracusefan.com

My two cents

kcsu

Living Legend
Tough loss. One that i truly believe was because of poor officiating. Mintz was fouled and should have been awarded a foul shot. That was the game as it was most likely a 5 point swing.

On the missed foul shot Himma was shoved. It was obvious. Joe made a hustle play that is easy to talk about and easy to put him down about but if youve ever played you would understand he was doing what is instinctual.
The following flagrant foul on Mintz is one of the worst calls i have ever seen. Mintz made a step move that was a basketball play. Period. He charged. Period. Game over as a result of three bad calls in the final 90 seconds.
As to the game itself the kids played well. Everyone of them hustled and played with heart.
Jim coached a good game. I cant blame him for the final mintz drive. It was the play. Mintz just didn't execute.

Two plays. The charge on mintz that clearly should have been an
AND 1.
The inability to get the rebound on the missed foul shot ( because of the shove on Hima).

I get down on JB as much as anyone but not tonight. He coached a great game and the kids got robbed.

Was I the only one thinking the NC big guys were going to shove our bigs out of the way on that free throw? JB should’ve been in the refs ear to make sure they look for it.

Joe made a hustle play that is easy to talk about and easy to put him down about but if youve ever played you would understand he was doing what is instinctual.
Has anyone on this board ever actually played organized basketball??

You don’t save the ball under the other teams basket. Ever. I think I was taught that in CYO

Has anyone on this board ever actually played organized basketball??

You don’t save the ball under the other teams basket. Ever. I think I was taught that in CYO
Yes. And yes. He had Hima if he hadn't been shoved. I mean i agree i just feel badly for Joe as it was on a pure hustle play.

Yes. And yes. He had Hima if he hadn't been shoved. I mean i agree i just feel badly for Joe as it was on a pure hustle play.
That’s fair. I feel bad for everyone. They just need to play smarter. They have the play hard/fight the whole game part down

Judah didn’t need to cross over on that last play. If he stayed right, I think he had a layup. He had the angle on Davis.
He was trying to draw contact from a guy avoiding it. And boy did he ever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom