My Wacky Exercise of the Day | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My Wacky Exercise of the Day

What can I say, backstabbing wizards was something of a specialty of mine.
You are Lawful Evil then.
Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

Sorry, but the Braveheart guy (Stephen) who killed the real traitor (Faudron) was most definitely Choatic Good. Remember he spoke to God (Good) because God was the only equal to an Irishman (Chaotic). Now, that said, it's been 30 years since I played D&D :D

Sorry, but the Braveheart guy (Stephen) who killed the real traitor (Faudron) was most definitely Choatic Good. Remember he spoke to God (Good) because God was the only equal to an Irishman (Chaotic). Now, that said, it's been 30 years since I played D&D :D
Absolutely right. I wanted to change him to Chaotic Good after I posted.

You are Lawful Evil then.
Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

Chaotic Neutral then I can backstab good, evil or neutral's and it was all good. I could travel with a Paladin's group and work my charms on the fair ladies he would surely attract. Or I could follow an Evil Cleric in his fool crusade and gather the wealth and wicked woman in his wake. Yep its good to be a Chaotic Neutral rogue with high charisma.

Chaotic Neutral then I can backstab good, evil or neutral's and it was all good. I could travel with a Paladin's group and work my charms on the fair ladies he would surely attract. Or I could follow an Evil Cleric in his fool crusade and gather the wealth and wicked woman in his wake. Yep its good to be a Chaotic Neutral rogue with high charisma.
You were definitely a dungeon master (as was I). As was me? As I was? :) Where was I? :eek: Oh, yeah. It's where I was. ;)
But yeah, neutral was always good because you could muck with either side anytime. Pow!

Totally not what I was expecting when I opened this...
Now I wish I could take a vorpal sword to this whole thread...:)

Totally not what I was expecting when I opened this...
Now I wish I could take a vorpal sword to this whole thread...:)
That's my bad. I don't know what I started here, but who knows where it will end up. As you were. Or as I was, depending on your angle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom