Nadarius Fagan Transfers to Florida A & M | Syracusefan.com

Nadarius Fagan Transfers to Florida A & M

Can't say I am shocked by this one. I guess he will take another redshirt year if he transfers so two years with no live action. I had high hopes when he signed.

Someone said the remaining transfers would be predictable.

One for one thus far.

Wish him the best.

Wish him the best. Seemed to struggle getting to the 200lb club.

Really liked him coming out of HS I had high hopes. Wish him the best of luck .

Had really high hopes for this young man. Still remember the videos of him blasting guys during the Syracuse version of the Oklahoma drills. Met him once, very polite young man. Athletic looking, muscular and rangy. Hope he stays but if not, wish him the best of luck wherever he ends up. Orange Forever!!!!!!!

looks like trill isn’t very thrilled with either this news or the dorian hewett news

I imagine trill is annoyed at losing apart of the #jackboys crew

This one surprises me. Considering how wide open the LB depth chart is, I would think he would have a good shot to at least make the 2 deep next year.

I hope it’s not him saying bye
nope. looks to me like he loves ‘cuse and is still locked in. i think it was a peace sign to whoever wants to transfer and decommit.

Reactions: CIL
I imagine trill is annoyed at losing apart of the #jackboys crew

Couldn't they have moved him to safety, if the issue was just that he couldn't put on enough weight? The kid hit like a truck.

No surprise. He wasn't happy playing linebacker. He wanted to play safety. He's been unhappy for over a year.

Guy was a RS freshman on a good team with an unsettled LB corps. Doesn't make sense. If he transfers to an FBS school he'll only have 2 years of eligibility.

If he's unhappy in life that's one thing but from a football standpoint its baffling.

Also, interesting how all transfers now know the buzzword of family hardship for waiver purposes.

Huge bummer. Wish him the best and will be rooting for him wherever he lands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom