Nanticoke?

Troughin'

Walk On
Figured we could do a little dreaming since it's summer. Has anyone heard any news on Nanticoke's status? I can't find any mention of him going pro at this point. If he's planning to complete his degree, you can't help but wonder if he's considered transferring to a contender so he can add a couple championships to his resume ands really leave his mark. You'd also think a fresh start would be nice after the controversies last year. Oh- and then there's the fact that his Iroquois teammate just decided to turn Syracuse into a powerhouse again.

I know it ain't happening, but imagine the 2 of them together around the crease- it would be downright scary.

If for nothing else, he'd be doing this group a solid by ending the "3rd attack" controversy :p

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Figured we could do a little dreaming since it's summer. Has anyone heard any news on Nanticoke's status? I can't find any mention of him going pro at this point. If he's planning to complete his degree, you can't help but wonder if he's considered transferring to a contender so he can add a couple championships to his resume ands really leave his mark. You'd also think a fresh start would be nice after the controversies last year. Oh- and then there's the fact that his Iroquois teammate just decided to turn Syracuse into a powerhouse again.

I know it ain't happening, but imagine the 2 of them together around the crease- it would be downright scary.

If for nothing else, he'd be doing this group a solid by ending the "3rd attack" controversy :p
Nanticoke is a good player but as you saw last year there's also a lot of baggage. I have heard nothing about him transferring ( I am not sure he even makes it back to college for his Jr year) but SU has more then enough options with Scanlan coming in.

Troughin'

Walk On
Nanticoke is a good player but as you saw last year there's also a lot of baggage. I have heard nothing about him transferring ( I am not sure he even makes it back to college for his Jr year) but SU has more then enough options with Scanlan coming in.
Yep- after the stellar freshman year, he certainly seems to be letting his talent go to waste...

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
Losing a tewaaraton winning teammate doesnt help things.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom