2020 NASCAR | Syracusefan.com

2020 NASCAR

Take 2. About to crack a disgusting Busch Light to support the 4.

Someone should have told Denny Hamlin that Ryan Newman was involved in a horrific crash. I sure hope he's OK. But it's been a long time since that car came to rest.

That’s about as bad as an accident can get... direct smash into the wall, flip onto your roof, take a direct shot from another car into the driver’s side window/door while still upside down, sparks filling the cockpit as you slide down the track on your roof, fuel dumping from the car as you come to a rest...

Circular I-95 my azz

Hope he’s ok.

Yeah, they didn't show him being taken out of his car, which I think they would have had he been alert. That crash looked horrendous. The car was airborne and, as it was coming down, a car smashed into the driver's side.

The media has been instructed to leave the pits.

Spot on
Yeah spot on... just 125 MPH faster and literally bumper to bumper, door to door

But yeah... me steering w one hand in my automatic vehicle w the cruise control on while sipping my big gulp and jamming to some killer tunes...

Samesies!

feels like the longer there is no news the better, but who knows.

My brother is a big big auto racing guy. He said he’s read a few things that say he was found awake. Obviously nothing solid yet... but hopefully true.

I don't watch auto racing but just read this article after the race. You mean it's accepted practice to bump a guy ahead of you while going 200 mph? AYFKM?
Depending on how the cars are regulated by Nascar it changes the style of racing... supposedly Newman was an outspoken critic of this style.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom