Nassib/Pugh Updates from Camp | Syracusefan.com

Nassib/Pugh Updates from Camp

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
Art Stapleton@art_stapleton 29m
Coughlin asked if he was excited to talk Syracuse football w/ Pugh & Nassib. "I hope we're talking Giant football, thank you very much" #NYG

Art Stapleton@art_stapleton 26m
Tom Coughlin praised Ryan Nassib's huddle breaks: "He was poised, picked it up well - you don't really have any meeting time" #NYG

Tom Rock@TomRock_Newsday 3m
I will say this: Nassib looked a lot better in his first minicamp practice than Eli did.

Patricia Traina@Patricia_Traina 17m
Nassib's footwork a bit choppy. He also threw a couple passes into coverage.

Ohm Youngmisuk@NotoriousOHM 19m
In 7 on 7, Nassib completed a nice pass over middle to TE Morgan Newton but later overthrows TE Nick Provo for INT by S John Stevenson

Tony Williams@TBone8 19m
It's only 7-on-7 drills but QB Nassib struggling some, esp. on deep balls. He's mastered checkdowns though. #NYG #Giants

Patricia Traina@Patricia_Traina 37m
Nassib not afraid to move in the pocket but his accuracy when he does not always the greatest. Ball tends to move way in front of receiver.

Syracuse Pros@SyracusePros 58m
Justin Pugh, Ryan Nassib, and Marcus Sales are all at Giants mini camp today #syracusepros #nfl #nygiants

Paul Schwartz@NYPost_Schwartz 1h
First snap Justin Pugh lines up at right tackle. #nyg

BJ6iuqvCUAEncAh.jpg

tempMPM_8519--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

tempAP13051012148_7--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Art Stapleton@art_stapleton 29m
Coughlin asked if he was excited to talk Syracuse football w/ Pugh & Nassib. "I hope we're talking Giant football, thank you very much" #NYG

Art Stapleton@art_stapleton 26m
Tom Coughlin praised Ryan Nassib's huddle breaks: "He was poised, picked it up well - you don't really have any meeting time" #NYG

Tom Rock@TomRock_Newsday 3m
I will say this: Nassib looked a lot better in his first minicamp practice than Eli did.

Patricia Traina@Patricia_Traina 17m
Nassib's footwork a bit choppy. He also threw a couple passes into coverage.

Ohm Youngmisuk@NotoriousOHM 19m
In 7 on 7, Nassib completed a nice pass over middle to TE Morgan Newton but later overthrows TE Nick Provo for INT by S John Stevenson

Tony Williams@TBone8 19m
It's only 7-on-7 drills but QB Nassib struggling some, esp. on deep balls. He's mastered checkdowns though. #NYG #Giants

Patricia Traina@Patricia_Traina 37m
Nassib not afraid to move in the pocket but his accuracy when he does not always the greatest. Ball tends to move way in front of receiver.

Syracuse Pros@SyracusePros 58m
Justin Pugh, Ryan Nassib, and Marcus Sales are all at Giants mini camp today #syracusepros #nfl #nygiants

Paul Schwartz@NYPost_Schwartz 1h
First snap Justin Pugh lines up at right tackle. #nyg

BJ6iuqvCUAEncAh.jpg

tempMPM_8519--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

tempAP13051012148_7--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
Geez, I hope no one's expecting Pugh to pick up the dinner check!

like to see you all play against justin and see how far y'all get and cuseincincy that is the lamest statement about picking up the dinner check he has picked up many checks.

like to see you all play against justin and see how far y'all get and cuseincincy that is the lamest statement about picking up the dinner check he has picked up many checks.
I thought it was funny...lighten up

no sarcasm just facts
cincy wrote: "Geez, I hope no one's expecting Pugh to pick up the dinner check!"

I'm pretty sure that was a play on the scouting reports that Justin has short arms...as in his hands don't reach his pockets. Take a pill.

Art Stapleton@art_stapleton1h
#NYG irony: UMass teammates & starting WR Victor Cruz + Jeremy Horne now on same NFL roster. Horne under contract, Cruz is not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom