Class of 2018 - SF Nassir Little (FL) to North Carolina | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Nassir Little (FL) to North Carolina

Doesn't look like we're involved at all, and he will stay home. Swider, or King at SF for 2018. Hopefully Swider, as King has 100 schools listed. Also, we have Williams as well. The frontcourt will be okay, regardless. Our top 5 priorities should be Carey, Carey, Carey, then Swider, Swider. Then Williams, and Bazley.

Wish those 4 would sign up, and get ready for cutting down the nets.

Doesn't look like we're involved at all, and he will stay home. Swider, or King at SF for 2018. Hopefully Swider, as King has 100 schools listed. Also, we have Williams as well. The frontcourt will be okay, regardless. Our top 5 priorities should be Carey, Carey, Carey, then Swider, Swider. Then Williams, and Bazley.

Give me Thorpe to close 17. Then Carey, Swider, Bazley, Buddy to go with what we have returning. That would be a squad with a lot of promise!

I just don't get why swider is ranked so low. Anybody got news on that? Does 247 just hate him? Another sleeper that will explode this year is keyshawn Bryant. Already had a mini burst of offers from past couple tournaments with aau

I just don't get why swider is ranked so low. Anybody got news on that? Does At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. just hate him? Another sleeper that will explode this year is keyshawn Bryant. Already had a mini burst of offers from past couple tournaments with aau

Because he is highly skilled but not an athletic freak. They rate kids strangely these days, I don't get it. Give me kids that can shoot, dribble, pass and think basketball.

I just don't get why swider is ranked so low. Anybody got news on that? Does At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. just hate him? Another sleeper that will explode this year is keyshawn Bryant. Already had a mini burst of offers from past couple tournaments with aau

Well, Swider cut his list to 8 without UK, Duke, or KU. So, he must not be a top player with Nova, Cuse, X, Creighton, IU, etc.

Good point. Talk about not being part of the ESPN narrative. :p

Haha. Damn you. I know you know what I was saying, but got me before my edit. I had Zona in there over Nova, and with instead of without.

Haha. Damn you. I know you know what I was saying, but got me before my edit. I had Zona in there over Nova, and with instead of without.

Dang auto correct and adult size fingers.

Dang auto correct and adult size fingers.

I need an editor before I post anywhere these days. Getting old, and think I don't need to even look before I post still.

Anyway, this kid is good but no chance. Thorpe, Carey, Swider. If I clap my feet three times will it come true?

Where do I sign up?

Absolutely the best case, in my mind. That lineup would be so deep, and similar to a UNC team with all the size.
I agree, but although they would have the length, they would need to beef up. Hopefully some of our guys fill out.

I agree, but although they would have the length, they would need to beef up. Hopefully some of our guys fill out.

I'm thinking the returning frontcourt guys provide the muscle in 18. Look what Moyer did over the last year and think of him a year from now. He will be ripped.

I'm thinking the returning frontcourt guys provide the muscle in 18. Look what Moyer did over the last year and think of him a year from now. He will be ripped.
Yeah, I can see Sidibe putting on some muscle. But Brissett and DM seem naturally slight of build and although they can tone up, do you think they will be able to add significant mass? Maybe Moyer can add some more bulk. I think we are fine either way, because hopefully UNC doesn't get a combo like Meeks, Hicks and Bradley again anytime soon.

Yeah, I can see Sidibe putting on some muscle. But Brissett and DM seem naturally slight of build and although they can tone up, do you think they will be able to add significant mass? Maybe Moyer can add some more bulk. I think we are fine either way, because hopefully UNC doesn't get a combo like Meeks, Hicks and Bradley again anytime soon.

I think Moyer set the base this year and can start adding 8-10 lbs of good muscle each season. Sidibe has a frame that looks like it can support a lot of muscle. I agree in general with Brissett and Dolezaj. Brissett looks further ahead and will be able to at least have that wirery lean strength where he looks strong but isn't huge. Solejaz looks like one of those guys that just isn't going to fill out till he's 22 or so.

I think Moyer set the base this year and can start adding 8-10 lbs of good muscle each season. Sidibe has a frame that looks like it can support a lot of muscle. I agree in general with Brissett and Dolezaj. Brissett looks further ahead and will be able to at least have that wirery lean strength where he looks strong. Solejaz looks like one of those guys that just isn't going to fill out till he's 22 or so.
Yep. But they all seem aggressive enough to battle down low. Sometimes being able to jump higher wins over taking up space. I used to rebound over guys 4-5 inches taller than me because I would go get the ball before they even jumped. Of course, they weren't D1 players with giant Kardashian asses like Meeks.

We probably won't have a Meeks type player, but UNC didn't have a lot of beef. You can be tall, and lean but still strong. OB, and MM have some solid muscle on them. Bazley is tall, long, lengthy, etc. He looks taller than his listed height. Almost like a young DC. Swider battles down low, is skilled, and wouldn't say he's weak.

Give me the kids that work hard on the court, not the ones that are just gym warriors, and look big. For every Meeks, you have a few Sweetneys. I'll take the thinner athletic kids that can run, jump, and are skilled.

This is directed at no one. Just my thoughts on the state of the game. Would love me an AO, but we could have a frontcourt that would look like we are playing that trampoline basketball. Slam Ball.

We probably won't have a Meeks type player, but UNC didn't have a lot of beef. You can be tall, and lean but still strong. OB, and MM have some solid muscle on them. Bazely is tall, long, lengthy, etc. He looks taller than his listed height. Almost like a young DC. Swider battles down low, is skilled, and wouldn't say he's weak.

Give me the kids that work hard on the court, not the ones that are just gym warriors, and look big. For every Meeks, you have a few Sweetneys. I'll take the thinner athletic kids that can run, jump, and are skilled.

This is directed at no one. Just my thoughts on the state of the game. Would love me an AO, but we could have a frontcourt that would look like we are playing that trampoline basketball. Slam Ball.
I agree with you, but, the way I see it, the reason guys like Shittu, Naz and De Sousa are ranked in the top 15 and guys like the ones we get are ranked lower, is because the former are about 2 years ahead physically. This is probably a good thing for us, because our guys will stick around a bit longer, but it diminishes their immediate impact, and sometimes you need that immediate impact.

I agree with you, but, the way I see it, the reason guys like Shittu, Naz and De Sousa are ranked in the top 15 and guys like the ones we get are ranked lower, is because the former are about 2 years ahead physically. This is probably a good thing for us, because our guys will stick around a bit longer, but it diminishes their immediate impact, and sometimes you need that immediate impact.

You're right, and that's why the 2018 class could be huge. We have a frontcourt that will get its experience this year, and if we can snag Swider and Bazley, then we don't need them immediately. Carey could play a lot day one. This Final Four showed the blueprint for success.

They could certainly make an immediate impact, and would get plenty of minutes. But, if we load up then we can throw waves of players out there that are all talented. I think this 2017 class is really the foundation for something special.

We just have to get some of these guys in 2018. I hope we can get the kids that wanna win, and know they need a year at least to develop. Also, players that are fine with splitting time.

I've made it known who I want, and think the staff sees the same potential. 2019, fellas. April will be a good month.

Id love to see a player that can dunk like that in Orange again. He appears to enjoy it, too. But yeah, I guess I'm on the Swider train like the majority seem to be.