National Signing Day: Wed. February 1 | Syracusefan.com

National Signing Day: Wed. February 1

Received an invitation through the Orange Club to attend a signing day event in the football wing Wednesday evening. Not on the road this week so I will be attending. Anyone else planning on it?

Received an invitation through the Orange Club to attend a signing day event in the football wing Wednesday evening. Not on the road this week so I will be attending. Anyone else planning on it?
Thanks to a not-so-mysterious benefactor, I will be there.

I plan on writing up a brief report for those who cannot make it.

Ah yes - the ticket sales rep/carrier dome ops in me gets to ask this question!

With the basketball game going on -- where are you guys going to park? Did they send out parking passes?

Ah yes - the ticket sales rep/carrier dome ops in me gets to ask this question!

With the basketball game going on -- where are you guys going to park? Did they send out parking passes?

Unless there holding the event in Raleigh, North Carolina there should be plenty of parking. SU is at NC State. ;)

Weird no new names have surfaced the last few days.

Last year being Dino's first and having to scramble (successfully!) for a recruiting class before signing day, I wonder if what we are seeing this year is more typical for his approach. He knows what he has and he is comfortable with it. Any other potential surprises or post-NLI plans will be played close to the vest. I don't know...just a thought. But I am excited for tomorrow, for the spring and most especially for the fall and year two of the Baber's Era!

Stephen BaileyVerified account ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 28m28 mi
Major thanks to Tommy for doing this. Be sure to follow along for the takeover, starting at 11 a.m.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom