Naturally our game is directly opposite... | Syracusefan.com

Naturally our game is directly opposite...

If the concern is interest being taken away from our game, no reason to worry. Not too many care outside of the Syracuse and Pitt fanbases. If you don't want to have to choose because you're an SU fan and also want to see the big national game, DVR is your friend.

If the concern is interest being taken away from our game, no reason to worry. Not too many care outside of the Syracuse and Pitt fanbases. If you don't want to have to choose because you're an SU fan and also want to see the big national game, DVR is your friend.

There is no choice. Beginning at noon, turn your TV to the ACC network and leave it on all day. We're about to get relegated to the "little kids table" and watching the "big game" does nothing but further propagate that. This is now a zero sum game.***

****Honestly, watch what makes you happy. Just don't complain when the ACC gor is close to running out and we find ourselves in the B-League.

Not directly, my son’s hockey game doesn’t start until 4:30.

But given when we start warm ups, I guess you could say direct overlap.

The TV numbers I have been able to find are decent this year. But that's only been for the ESPN, ABC games.

Don't know why I can't get any ACCN TV ratings.

The TV numbers I have been able to find are decent this year. But that's only been for the ESPN, ABC games.

Don't know why I can't get any ACCN TV ratings.
you would think that the ACC Network is Nielsen rated, but they may not be as of yet. You don't see Pac 12 Network ratings either I don't think, but in that case maybe the audience truly is zero.

There is no choice. Beginning at noon, turn your TV to the ACC network and leave it on all day. We're about to get relegated to the "little kids table" and watching the "big game" does nothing but further propagate that. This is now a zero sum game.***

****Honestly, watch what makes you happy. Just don't complain when the ACC gor is close to running out and we find ourselves in the B-League.
I'm with you. I can't watch football all day, but SU is the priority regardless of what is considered the game of the year. I'll watch our game and check in on the other from time to time. And living in SEC country has made me less likely to watch anything SEC oriented.

Will see how the first quarter goes, if Syracuse is blowing Pitt out then I might relegate them to the laptop…

Will see how the first quarter goes, if Syracuse is blowing Pitt out then I might relegate them to the laptop…
I love watching blow outs in our favor. You get to see all the fun big plays and lots of new faces get in the game.

I love watching blow outs in our favor. You get to see all the fun big plays and lots of new faces get in the game.
Yeah but #1 versus #3 is just a hair more interesting than Dan Villari getting a couple snaps at QB (for me)

People watch sports and don't have 2nd TVs?

Why?

We have two eyes but they both look forward. we're predators.

1667619934458.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom