Navy Pregame Articles and Videos | Syracusefan.com

Navy Pregame Articles and Videos

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Navy
Saturday, April 21, 2018 | 2:00 p.m.

No TV scheduled.

You can only watch online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

#14 Navy vs. #9 Syracuse (M Lacrosse)

You can also listen to the game on TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM).

DbUHGFNUwAAAWWJ.jpg

y
Gotta love this (particularly if you're a veteran !! Hey promoters and local media, how many butts do you think you could get in the seats if you gave this game some hype and chatter? The VA Hospital is directly across the street, could you find a better place to promote this game? VA Hospital folks in for free...some kind of incentive to get those folks to walk across the street for the game. So what are you doing...oh yeah, pretty much nothing, which is the norm for the support you give SU lacrosse. Hear anything about the game on the On The Block show hosted by the lacrosse guy (so he says) Brent Axe? If you haven't been listening, I'll help you out, NO, nary a word. Soooooooooo much more could be done to promote SU lacrosse and get folks in the Dome. One day the right person will grab the bull by the horns...watch what happens then, this an easy sell!!!

O'Xtreme, thanks for posting the info on Military Appreciation Day and the $2 tickets. As both a huge lacrosse fan and veteran, you'd think I'd know this but this is where I was first made aware of it. If you have any local media connections (sports talk radio shows, cuse.com...etc) please tell them to get off their back ends and promote this!!!! They do an absolutely awful job of promoting (not) lacrosse, it's time we fans let them know it.
Go Cuse!!

It's sad that there has been zero mention on any local media about Military Appreciation Day. I made the comment over on LaxPower that the only place I've seen the $2 tickets mentioned is on the men's lacrosse twitter, nothing on cuse.com, nothing on any of the SU Facebook pages, nothing on news media pages. So I took a screenshot of the tweet and shared it on my Facebook page, hoping that others will share it and spread the word.

O'Xtreme, thanks for posting the info on Military Appreciation Day and the $2 tickets. As both a huge lacrosse fan and veteran, you'd think I'd know this but this is where I was first made aware of it. If you have any local media connections (sports talk radio shows, cuse.com...etc) please tell them to get off their back ends and promote this!!!! They do an absolutely awful job of promoting (not) lacrosse, it's time we fans let them know it.
Go Cuse!!

I love this but why the $2? I mean is $2 going to make that big of a difference? Let them in for free!!

Always looking for a free ride. ;)
The last Lax I went to was vs St Johns in Kennesaw Georgia. Shortly after the game this picture of some idiot drunk fan appears on Syracuse.com.

me.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom