NBA Draft lottery thread | Syracusefan.com

NBA Draft lottery thread

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
If the NBA doesn't rig it to keep LA Lakers in the top 3

I don't follow things closely, but I'd love to see Ball end up in Charlotte, Orlando or some place not named LA or NYC. Nothing against the kid, just his dad annoys me.

Lottery is long term inherently unfair. Some teams like Cleveland seem to win year after year (5x if i am correct). Other teams like the Knicks have only moved up once in their entire history.

It can be made fairer by a rule that if a team wins the lottery it then cannot win it again for five years.

I believe that the sole purpose of the lottery is to allow the NBA to mess with the positioning if they so desire. Not saying they always do it but in a sport where one player can be the difference maker for a franchise for the next 10 years its nice to have that option. I don't feel like anyone wants to help the Knicks out with Dolan around. There is no point to sending young talent players there right now.

Lottery is long term inherently unfair. Some teams like Cleveland seem to win year after year (5x if i am correct). Other teams like the Knicks have only moved up once in their entire history.

It can be made fairer by a rule that if a team wins the lottery it then cannot win it again for five years.
i think that the 8 seeds and all non-playoff teams should have a chance at the lotto, and each pick goes lotto, not just 1-3.

but then again, i'm a man that is comfortable in the midst of chaos

My prediction
1. Lakers
2. Knicks
3. 76ers
4. Celtics

Nik Staukakas salary dump cost the Kings a top 3 pick.

Same top 3 as last year.

C__V0uoV0AENif7

I love Embeed.

If I'm the Celtics I take that 1st overall try and trade it to 3rd overall...get some draft picks out of the trade and then draft Tatum

If I'm the Celtics I take that 1st overall try and trade it to 3rd overall...get some draft picks out of the trade and then draft Tatum
Paul George or a stud all-star if they don't take Fultz.

The only other thing they could do is pretend they want Ball and force Magic to give up another asset if he is obsessed with getting Ball and getting Fultz second and more assets.

Paul George or a stud all-star if they don't take Fultz.

The only other thing they could do is pretend they want Ball and force Magic to give up another asset if he is obsessed with getting Ball and getting Fultz second and more assets.

Trade down for the Pistons pick for Drummond. I will dream.

Trade down for the Pistons pick for Drummond. I will dream.
Your not trading the number 1 pick for Drummond and that crazy contract.

You could get him for a lot less than that pick.

Your not trading the number 1 pick for Drummond and that crazy contract.

You could get him for a lot less than that pick.

Well I sure as hell don't want anything to do with Griffin. I think Paul George may be a fleeting hope. I really don't know who else would be up for grabs.

Well I sure as hell don't want anything to do with Griffin. I think Paul George may be a fleeting hope. I really don't know who else would be up for grabs.
Blake is a FA. Him and Gordon Heyward are the FAs they will target.

I take Fultz and try to fleece more out of Magic who wants Ball.

Blake is a FA. Him and Gordon Heyward are the FAs they will target.

I take Fultz and try to fleece more out of Magic who wants Ball.

Don't want either of them personally. Would rather just take Fultz, trade for George, or really anything else.

Wish Whiteside was available. Would love Melo as well.

Don't want either of them personally. Would rather just take Fultz, trade for George, or really anything else.

Wish Whiteside was available. Would love Melo as well.
I keep Fultz and trade Avery Bradley for a front court player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom