NBA Eastern conference | Syracusefan.com

NBA Eastern conference

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
Total of TWO teams over 500!!

I am a Raptors fans. I want our team to finally really suck, rather than the half assed suckage we have had despite trying to win.

This comment will not be popular here, but the only joy I get out of seeing the Raps in first place, is the Knicks in last place when they don't even have any pick in 2014.

The West currently has more teams .500 or better NOT in the playoffs than the East has IN the playoffs.

Raptors were quite popular back in the day when they had vince carter and tmac. had some decent teams. '

so in the nba, if you win your division, but you are NOT in the top 8..do you make the playoffs?

I have never seen an NBA conference this bad so far. Indiana and Miami dominating, everyone else sucking. Toronto in 1st in the Atlantic Div with a 6-10 record (lol)! As a Celtics fan, hard to believe they are a 1/2 game out at 7-12. I don't want them in the playoffs, they need a high lottery pick. What the heck is wrong with the Knicks and Nets? I thought they were supposed to be at the top of division. Still early yet.

I believe, if you win your division you get a top 4 seed no matter how many games you win.

I have never seen an NBA conference this bad so far. Indiana and Miami dominating, everyone else sucking. Toronto in 1st in the Atlantic Div with a 6-10 record (lol)! As a Celtics fan, hard to believe they are a 1/2 game out at 7-12. I don't want them in the playoffs, they need a high lottery pick. What the heck is wrong with the Knicks and Nets? I thought they were supposed to be at the top of division. Still early yet.
Nets are too old. Plus you can piece together a "bought" team when 2 of the pieces are LeBron and Wade. Hard to do otherwise in the NBA.
Knicks, basically its Carmelo and the 7 dwarves. Wilt couldn't win when he was on team constructed like this, so how does everyone expect Melo to? Melo is near a double double every night , shooting 90% from the line and going there over ten times a game. He's not the problem.
Boston may be sitting pretty here. Decided to rebuild when every one else basically sucks.

These other bunch of lousy teams in the East are like all of these dregs playing in all of these terrible bowl games. A joke.

I don't believe I've ever met a Raptors fan before (didn't mean that to be rude).

No offence taken. I was born near Canadian border crossing to Syracuse, and went to school and lived in Toronto for about 10 years. I am sure half the Raptors fans would hope they never became fans either. Its hard to give up on your team no matter what.

It would be the equivalent of being a hardcore Rutgirls fan. You know it will never work out in the end, and something will go wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom