NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018 | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018

You're thinking of the future. If you would rather have Ball and Ingram to help you win a Finals game this year over Hill and Love I think you're nuts.

I understand and agree with what you’re saying but either team would be lucky to win 2 games in a series with gsw, maybe even 1. So I think the only option is the competitive team with a future.

Younth can compete too. Tatum, Brown and Rozier arguably carried the celtics in the playoffs, with veteran Al.

Who knows what zo, kuz and igram have in the tank.

We know what Jr, george and Kevin have and it doesnt work

Counterpoint: JR Smith forgot the score in a finals game.

Yup. And the Cavs were flat out slow and sluggish IMO. They couldn’t guard anybody.

I remember in 2012-13, the Lakers put Nash, Kobe, Artest, Gasol, and Howard out there...and they looked old and slow all year. There were no young legs to be found on that squad and it killed them.

Between the two teams right today I’d take Love first, then Ingram, then Rondo, then Kuzma, then Hill, then Ball. Then we get into the role players where it’s fairly even. Nance, Thompson, Smith vs. Lance, Hart, McGee, etc

Yeah, like I said, I imagine they think they can find a replacement for Mbah pretty easily. Ariza was the real loss and I don't really think Melo is a good idea for them but we'll see.

I could see them signing someone like Dante Cunningham or James Ennis to try to fill the Mbah/Ariza role too.

James Ennis to Houston

i'd use the word insecure rather than sensitive. for that matter, the whole warriors squad strikes me as a bit insecure when i see their apparent need to keep trolling of lebron despite having beaten him 3 times out of 4
It’s because LeBron started it.
57b6f6fa9037f71d36e8e905-750-562.jpg

GSW may start falling apart in 2020... they won't in 2019. Try to make the best team possible for 2020. Lakers are doing the right thing.

GSW may start falling apart in 2020... they won't in 2019. Try to make the best team possible for 2020. Lakers are doing the right thing.

Yup. Absolutely zero reason to give up a bunch of assets at this point when they’ll have the chance to sign players without giving up anything next year. The young guys should only improve their games and value this year.

And Pelinka talked recently about how you’re not going to beat the Warriors at their own game, so they targeted versatile defenders who can guard multiple positions in free agency this year. Adding Rondo and Stephenson and bringing back KCP to go with Hart, Ball, and Ingram...that’s a lot of good or potentially good perimeter defenders with length and size to guard multiple positions.

This is a year to build the foundation to compete for championships in ‘20-22.

And I know it’s only summer league, but Josh Hart looks really good. He’s showing some handle and driving ability. We already know he can defend and hit the 3. Really like that guy.

Was the story the warriors did something in the Cle lockerroom after they won in 2015? or am i making that up?
Yeah I think your right but Draymond has trolled LeBron at the parade the last 2 years because of the Ulimate Warrior troll job by LeBron.

The Nuggets are making moves!

I really like that they're going for it. That team can be a lot of fun if they figure it out.

Poor Isaiah he signed for the vets minimum.
This guy deserved his payday and looks he missed it.

So if you are Atlanta, would you rather have traded for Lin, or just tried to do the deal with Denver for their first?

Poor Isaiah he signed for the vets minimum.
This guy deserved his payday and looks he missed it.

Talk about a dramatic fall in just a couple seasons.

Should I be tempering my hopes for Knox/Robinson? They look like straight up ballers in SL.

Hopefully Ntilikina can turn into something and we can mirror the Lakers young talent with those guys and KP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom