NBA Playoffs | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

Cool vid, if I could ask LeBron or anyone else one question, though, it'd be: where'd Swish lose his shirt? My guess is the "rest stop" the Cavs entourage took in Vegas on the long flight home.

Mine would be where did you get that Ultimate Warrior Tshirt.

Mine would be where did you get that Ultimate Warrior Tshirt.
I have a question or two, too, for two ex-Cavs: Dion Waiters and David Blatt.

If Dion's head wasn't filled with delusional thoughts that he at the worst was Kyrie's equal and he could've accepted the role with the Cavs that he now finds himself in with the Thunder, he coulda been a part of something special. I really wanted to see Dion stick with and learn from LeBron, but not to be, and, as it turns out, I'm delighted JR came in to fill that role.

Maybe that's why JR's topless; maybe he gave Dion the shirt off his back as a thank you.

Correct.

People say stars matter in the NBA and stars win you a playoff series. The Warriors faced better stars in their Western conference matchups than the Cavs did in their Eastern conference matchups.

Throw the records out the window - the Warriors had the tougher road. The West remains the tougher road regardless of who you play.

I get your logic. I disagree, but I get it :)

I'm not suggesting that Barnes is a world beater, but he was a consistent complimentary cog in their offensive attack. He was in the finals / won a championship last year, so it's not likely he got overwhelmed by the moment being too "big" for him, or him being inexperienced, etc.

Guy just disappeared.

before 2015 the dude was a lottery bust. He just regressed to that level.

My fondness for JR grows by the day. He says he gave his Pops his shirt Sunday night, hasn't had one on since. Hope he hasn't been wearing that bottom half of his uni since Sunday, too. Shumpert, Kyrie and Mo Betta Williams also went topless, as an homage, no doubt, to the one Cav who possibly may be even happier than LeBron right now.
J. R. Smith Inspired the Other Cavs to Go Shirtless at Their Championship Parade

Happy one-week anniversary of the King leading Cleveland to the promised land. My, how time flies...

THE Block.jpg

Happy one-week anniversary of the King leading Cleveland to the promised land. My, how time flies...

View attachment 67828

You certainly should be enjoying it! Amazing story and accomplishment. I was lightweight rooting for GS, but am not mad in the least. Wish those Lebron to the Lakers to team up with Melo and friends had the slightest of legitamacy, but I doubt it.

That picture is incredible. I remember that Tayshaun Prince on Reggie Miller block in the playoffs I THINK in the year Detroit won it(possibly the next season when they ended up losing in the finals) which was probably the biggest and best block I remember. This one has to top it.

You certainly should be enjoying it! Amazing story and accomplishment. I was lightweight rooting for GS, but am not mad in the least. Wish those Lebron to the Lakers to team up with Melo and friends had the slightest of legitamacy, but I doubt it.

That picture is incredible. I remember that Tayshaun Prince on Reggie Miller block in the playoffs I THINK in the year Detroit won it(possibly the next season when they ended up losing in the finals) which was probably the biggest and best block I remember. This one has to top it.

I still remember that Tayshaun block, what an incredible play. I had to look it up, that was in 2004, the year they won the title. Agree Lebron block has to top it now.

I think it's more LeBron, Carmelo, CP3 with the Clippers, isn't it? He can do what he wants now. That one ring is worth two or three.

How about this thought: Love to the Knicks for Carmelo?

I think it's more LeBron, Carmelo, CP3 with the Clippers, isn't it? He can do what he wants now. That one ring is worth two or three.

How about this thought: Love to the Knicks for Carmelo?

No chance in hell I would do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom