NC St Tailgate Thread Sat, Nov 21st | Syracusefan.com

NC St Tailgate Thread Sat, Nov 21st

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
@ NCSt Nov 21st Tailgate Commander: Crusty (CuseJuicy/JohnCuse44 1st Asst)Most Likely Will Have to Go Through SU for Tix, Parking TBD Guesstimate 125-150 fans. It may be higher if we join forces with the local NC alumni groups.

With JackBauer's move to east central Indiana, Crusty has volunteered to take lead (Thanks Crusty). We expect to set up the tailgate about 1/2 mile east of the stadium. Parking shouldn't be much a concern. More details to follow.

Please let us know how many tickets and parking spots you need. Please note as of right now we don't expect prepay parking passes but I want to gather the numbers in case we get an opportunity to prebuy.

As of right now tickets will have to go through SU. NC St is basically sold out of seating. I already have an agreement with SU to set up a special link for us. Tickets will be pricey as we have to pay list price. NCSt sets very high ticket prices.

Crusty 2/1
TexanMark 2/1 (Cancelled)
CBomb 3-4/1
John Casillo 4/1
zippy1808 3/1
minicuse 2/1
thenanster 6/2
Orange_in_VA 6/2
DNabb5 maybe?
Cuckster7 2/1
CuseJuicy 2/1
tomcat 1/1

phsyra 2/1

Last edited:
Bump...looking for an unofficial head count of people needing tix/parking passes.

NCSt has the highest tix prices...we'll see if we can do better.

NCSt has the highest tix prices...we'll see if we can do better.

Appreciate it, Mark! I know it's not your fault that the school overcharges for a fairly inferior product.

TexanMark Hope I can convince the fam on this one. These prices are outrageous. What did we pay two years ago? I didn't think it was that high.

Looking for 3 tickets and 1 parking pass.
Hopefully we can get parking that has some sort of restroom access.
Last year I parked at an office complex across the street.. the buildings were locked and they were seriously telling everyone (women included) to go in the bushes.

Looking for 3 tickets and 1 parking pass.
Hopefully we can get parking that has some sort of restroom access.
Last year I parked at an office complex across the street.. the buildings were locked and they were seriously telling everyone (women included) to go in the bushes.

I know that place...that will be our late arrivals' "overflow" (pun intended) parking lot...we tailgated under a huge assed water tower in '13...probably set up there again.

Last edited:
I know that place...that will be our late arrivals' "overflow" (pun intended) parking lot...we tailgated under a huge assed water tower in '13...probably swt up there again.

The water tower spot was awesome! They had porta-johns there too, which was nice.

I'll definitely be there for this. Will have an idea for it later in the summer. Looking forward to seeing everyone (and being able to relax and not plan it, haha)

I'm anticipating 6. Gonna try to get an exact number ASAP, but it's so far away it's hard for everyone to know if they can go at this point. I'll keep you updated.

I'm anticipating 6. Gonna try to get an exact number ASAP, but it's so far away it's hard for everyone to know if they can go at this point. I'll keep you updated.
No worries...we just need a close approximation. The list usually grows by 50% in the Spring/Summer

Looks like I may have a conflict with the date, unfortunately, so best to remove my name from ticket/parking list. Sorry to miss it.

I am really really really gonna try to get to this one. I haven't seen minicuse since July 2013. I will confirm by mid-summer.

@ NCSt Nov 21st Tailgate Commander: Crusty (TexanMark/CuseJuicy/JohnCuse44 1st Asst)Most Likely Will Have to Go Through SU for Tix, Parking TBD Guesstimate 125-150 fans. It may be higher if we join forces with the local NC alumni groups.

With JackBauer's move to east central Indiana, Crusty has volunteered to take lead (Thanks Crusty). We expect to set up the tailgate about 1/2 mile east of the stadium. Parking shouldn't be much a concern. More details to follow.

Please let us know how many tickets and parking spots you need. Please note as of right now we don't expect prepay parking passes but I want to gather the numbers in case we get an opportunity to prebuy.

As of right now tickets will have to go through SU. NC St is basically sold out of seating. I already have an agreement with SU to set up a special link for us. Tickets will be pricey as we have to pay list price. NCSt sets very high ticket prices. Expect around $65 a tix through SU.

Crusty 2/1
TexanMark 2/1
CBomb 3-4/1
John Casillo 4-5/1
zippy1808 3/1
minicuse 2/1
thenanster 6/2
Orange_in_VA 6/2
DNabb5 maybe?
Cuckster7 2/1

phsyra 2/1
Cusejuicy 2/1

Standby...I'm working with SU and I expect a link this week to be posted. As stated before, NCSt is essentially sold out and group sales isn't going to happen...so our next best course of action is to buy tickets through SU. I sat in these seats in '13 and they weren't that bad. I think the ticket pricing will run $60-65 a piece. So if you want to sit together...buy through the link. A tailgate of smaller scale will set up by the water tower...but SU is going to take over Backyard Bistro and set up tailgating there. Backyard Bistro is run by CNY'ers and expect CNY food items for purchase.

but SU is going to take over Backyard Bistro and set up tailgating there. Backyard Bistro is run by CNY'ers and expect CNY food items for purchase.

Was there Friday night watching the Rangers playoff game. Excellent booze and food menu, and certainly a taste of home as the owners are from Canastota. A solid pre-game location...

...but get there early.

Expect a link to buy in a few weeks according to SU Tix Office.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom