NC State -14 at Syracuse this week. | Syracusefan.com

NC State -14 at Syracuse this week.

Well, for Babers sake I hope he doesn’t let another peer embarrass us.

Louisville and NCSU are recruitment competitors and he’s got to do better. Nobody expects us to win this game, sad but true. But a 3 TD loss at home’s unacceptable.

Doesn't make much sense. NC State is better than Louisville and a worse matchup for us. After the way we just played you woudl think the line would be much worse even with the home road change.

Any chance Devito plays this weekend. I remember pops saying that was a possibility

It seems like every year that we suck, there's always that one unexpected win where we come out and play valiantly. Who knows maybe this will be it. But taking SU +14 seems insane to me.

Someone knows something. And it's in our favor.

Maybe they think we sneak one across the goal line and it's a 24-10 type game, I don't know.

But Toby from The Office isn't going to feel sorry for us.

Any chance Devito plays this weekend. I remember pops saying that was a possibility

Oh FFS - we want to literally kill off all of our QB's now?

I'd rather have literally anybody than Tommy out there, and not because of his abilities or whatever -
He'd be virtually guaranteed to get crushed if he tried to play now.

I'd put Taj back there at QB (he played it in HS) than a less than 100% TDV.
These games are meaningless. This season is a write-off.

DeVito should only play if he is 100% healthy.
The kid probably wants to play for the team but don’t let him possibly injure himself more unless he is fully recovered.
Don’t be stupid.

I watched most of the NCSt Liberty game. NCSt went toe to toe, blow for blow with the semi-pro barnstormers. One DT is a giant and I think they have a 6-6, 245 MLB (when did that happen?).

If they play Tommy, it's because Dino wants him to leave.

The next two weeks are freshmen hazing for Tex and hey Rex, be a good solider and get out there.

What are the odds on us scoring a point?

As much as this guys GPA

1606173617971.png

Hahaha. You love asking about wacky odds!! Remember this doozie?

“If there were odds on Clemson not even having a third down I would bet for it.” -GoHam

they had a 3rd down on their first possession.
Hey I would have tossed 10 bucks on that bet. What's a chipotle burrito when you've got the chance to do something historic? That one was mainly in jest. Not scoring a single point... that's a bit more serious because we just got shut out!

If they play Tommy, it's because Dino wants him to leave.

Maybe it's mutual and the DeVito camp said give him one last showcase on the way out so you can keep your freshmen alive.

A semi-fascinating situation that will probably turn out to be a big nothingburger and Tommy will be our starting QB in 2021.

Hey I would have tossed 10 bucks on that bet. What's a chipotle burrito when you've got the chance to do something historic? That one was mainly in jest. Not scoring a single point... that's a bit more serious because we just got shut out!

You've been more accurate than 690 this year

As much as this guys GPA

View attachment 191745

Mr. Blut..., Missster Blutarsky. Zero... point... zero.

One of the greatest scenes in all of film.

Put me on record as saying Smyzt sees the field this weekend, and we have 6 points.

That's as optimistic as I can be. And it's the least optimistic I've ever been. All at the same time.

Mr. Blut..., Missster Blutarsky. Zero... point... zero.

One of the greatest scenes in all of film.

Put me on record as saying Smyzt sees the field this weekend, and we have 6 points.

That's as optimistic as I can be. And it's the least optimistic I've ever been. All at the same time.

I think we get stevemckennad and commit to a beer for each point scored this weekend. I have a feeling the over/under is where you have it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom