NC State Attendance | Syracusefan.com

NC State Attendance

BVille44

All Conference
I am hoping that the OT win will create some buzz in the community this week for the NC State game.

In addition parents weekend and “Faith & Family” day should help boost ticket sales. I spoke to a friend who is a pastor after the game and she said her church has already purchased more than 60 tickets and they expecting to order more this week.

“A discounted football ticket will be offered in advance for $10, with seating in sections 108 and 109 in the lower portion of the West end zone. You can access that special rate at Cuse.com/faith or by contacting Marina Agacinski (315-443-6660) and mentioning "Faith and Family Day."

I would really like to see this team get the opportunity to play in front of 40,000+ fans this season in the Carrier Dome.

Last edited:
They should be able to get 45k since it’s a night game. But my guess is 42k. Nc state will be top 25 most likely they should help attendance

They should be able to get 45k since it’s a night game. But my guess is 42k. Nc state will be top 25 most likely they should help attendance

42???? There was maybe 30 in the building today. Actual butts in seats for NCSt should be around 35

The attendance was pitiful today. They announced ~35k but definitely was not more than 25k in the Dome today.

Maybe not 42. I think this will be the game where we judge where this fan base is with this team. Saturday night prime time on espn2. And this football team has shown they are a good team. I could see the low attendendace today cause they were coming off 2 straight losses.

The attendance was pitiful today. They announced ~35k but definitely was not more than 25k in the Dome today.

It filled up a lil bit during the 1st quarter. Id say 30k would be a fair number. Even with the crowd prolly less than half full at end of the game, it was extremely loud in there.

Last edited:
Team is 5-2 with a chance at 6-2 against a top 25 acc opponent. A 7pm game on saturday which I cant even remember the last time we had one should get 40k plus. If we can't then I'll be extremely dissappointed.

Just so we are clear, even though it has been stated numerous times that attendance is now determined by actual tickets scanned, your take is that more than one out of every two seats went unused yesterday?

Last edited:
Just so we are clear, even though it has been stated numerous times that attendance is now determined by actual tickets scanned, you're take is that more than one out of every two seats went unused yesterday?
Yeah, I don't think it goes into the talley unless it's scanned at the door. End of 1st quarter, lower bowl looked pretty full, I don't think 35k is an exaggeration.

At times I'd swear I was watching golf it was so dead noise wise. So quiet I'm positive the D heard just us when they were on our end.

Half the people were stuck in lines at the concession stands the whole game. That situation was a mess yesterday

At times I'd swear I was watching golf it was so dead noise wise. So quiet I'm positive the D heard just us when they were on our end.

Agreed, the crowd has been pitiful when it comes to getting into the games. People look at you funny when you’re cheering. Finally in the 4th quarter fans got into it and most people that were meh had left the game

Agreed, the crowd has been pitiful when it comes to getting into the games. People look at you funny when you’re cheering. Finally in the 4th quarter fans got into it and most people that were meh had left the game

I just don't understand why they wait for 3rd down to make noise either. I just don't get it as it could be one of the greatest recruiting tools Baber and staff could have.

I just don't understand why they wait for 3rd down to make noise either. I just don't get it as it could be one of the greatest recruiting tools Baber and staff could have.

You’re not wrong at all. I was getting very frustrated during the game. I even think at one point I yelled out, “make some noise people we are not a golf match”

The more noise made during the game, the better chance CUSE has to win.

Everyone on here that goes to the game next week needs to commit to being loud, every down, while on defense

Either this city is too lazy to get off its couch or the interest in this program just no longer exists. I cringe everytime Dino walks out of tunnel and looks around with disappointment

There was a man who was being noisy wild and walking around which other than the walking around thing was good but when UNC was ahead 27-20 he left. This puzzled me because he seemed so into it and was at least making noise. Why....for those who leave when SU is only down 1 TD do you leave?

Also, is anyone else embarrassed that we can’t even do an Orange out right? I almost felt like there was more non-orange there yesterday than there was orange...

Next year CUSE needs to put the t shirts out for free. I know it’d be pricey for them. But, recruiting advantage and obviously they are going to raise rates on our seaston tickets, which is why I’m assuming we haven’t received the renewals yet... LOL

Either this city is too lazy to get off its couch or the interest in this program just no longer exists. I cringe everytime Dino walks out of tunnel and looks around with disappointment

We'll have our lowest attendance of the season? Interesting take...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom