NC State Game Day Thread | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Day Thread

Finwad32

Hall of Fame
Ranked team coming into our house for a 7PM Nationally Televised kick, bowl eligibility on the line. What else you asking for?

It’s here, no more talk about shiitake that doesn’t matter, Que Sera Sera. Roll the ball out and get a dub.

Dino’s delivering baby, ain’t no Digiorno up in here.

Excited about this program for today and tomorrow, hope those seats are filled and firin’!!!!

Last edited:
Remember Dino's introductory speech? Remember the whole "close your eyes" thing? Tonight's game is what he was talking about. Clemson last year, and this game tonight, shall be referred to as a "Speech game"

Crazy how the last two minutes of last week's game changed the Outlook of the season. Devito really added an energy to this team that I haven't seen in a long time.

Now that I have to sleep I’ll be dreaming of oranges rolling in green pastures of North Carolina demolishing everything in their path.

ROLL ORANGE!

I try not to be prone to hyperbole, but this is the biggest game in quite some time. Solid top 25 but beatable opponent, prime time national television and looking like a good crowd in the Dome- we need to get it done and show everyone this is a solid, exciting team and worth coming back for.

Nothing anyone hasn't said before, but just thought I would reiterate.

giphy.gif

I was going to wait until this evening but I will say this now...and probably again later. No matter who the coaches start at QB tonight I would appreciate if y'all are going to kvetch about the choice...please don't.