NC State Game Day Thread | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Day Thread

I dont see this as turning the corner. I think its just evidence of improvement and moving toward turning the corner. To me, NC State has turned the corner. Have something like 7 kids get drafted and still be really competitive. That's the sign of a healthy program. We're definitely moving in the right direction though. IMO, folks here look for validation way too quickly.

It all depends on where you are setting expectations. Getting back to a bowl is one corner turned. Winning two to three more games gets us a little further. Doing it again next year and showing consistentency is another corner turned.

It all depends on where you are setting expectations. Getting back to a bowl is one corner turned. Winning two to three more games gets us a little further. Doing it again next year and showing consistentency is another corner turned.

You're heading backwards now. ;) I get what you are saying. Those are nice benchmarks. To me, turning the corner means we are positioned for sustained success with maybe minor blips (a program where the expectation is 8-4, not a good year is 8-4).

You're heading backwards now. ;) I get what you are saying. Those are nice benchmarks. To me, turning the corner means we are positioned for sustained success with maybe minor blips (a program where the expectation is 8-4, not a good year is 8-4).

Yeah... both of you have reasonable takes.

One corner is a bit more sharp than the other. Neither of you are wrong.

Dungey’s the dude. Way to respond young fella!

Yup.

I was wrong wanting TD to start. Hope he continues to get a series in the second quarter but the job is Dungey's rest of the way. That game just raised his draft stock and may well get him picked (as a QB.) Not early but team with an established starter looking for a backup may be interested in a guy who could play another position in the league and can move the chains with his legs. Good to see the two guys supporting each other.

Yup.

I was wrong wanting TD to start. Hope he continues to get a series in the second quarter but the job is Dungey's rest of the way. That game just raised his draft stock and may well get him picked (as a QB.) Not early but team with an established starter looking for a backup may be interested in a guy who could play another position in the league and can move the chains with his legs. Good to see the two guys supporting each other.
Takes a man, good work!

Fellas we are literally a few plays from being 8-0 after being as bad as we have been all these years doesn’t it make sense to go all in now on Babers? I pray we are because to lose what we have right now would be a catastrophe
I couldn’t of said it better myself

Haven’t been on the forum. Is it just me or did a lot of the crowd thin out by the start of the 4th?

No we're not... Not yet..

it doesn't matter.jpg