nc state game tailgate and parking

SeanyG

Walk On
Will be at NC State on Thursday! Any Cuse tailgates? Let’s go Orange nation!

OrangeTarheel

2018 Cali Winner: Passing TDs
Ok we have achieved tickets. Now debating the merits of Backyard Bistro vs other parking options - all of which seem pretty dismally far away. This fat American is going to get his steps in tomorrow.

Anyone have wisdom to share on parking?

OburgCuse

2nd String
Ok we have achieved tickets. Now debating the merits of Backyard Bistro vs other parking options - all of which seem pretty dismally far away. This fat American is going to get his steps in tomorrow.

Anyone have wisdom to share on parking?
Backyard bistro not too bad at all but want to get there fairly early as lots behind fill up fairly early. Most non pass options (free) are considerably further distance.

OrangeTarheel

2018 Cali Winner: Passing TDs
Backyard bistro not too bad at all but want to get there fairly early as lots behind fill up fairly early. Most non pass options (free) are considerably further distance.
How early? I was thinking of getting there maybe 4?

OburgCuse

2nd String
How early? I was thinking of getting there maybe 4?
That should be plenty early with it being a weekday game. I’d think much easier vs being a weekend with more people off and longer ability to tailgate

Rocketlax44

Walk On
State has re-entry available, 40% of crowd will go back to their tailgate at halftime regardless of score, and about half will come back into the stadium after re-hydrating. Co-eds wear cowboy boots and red lipstick!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom