Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse at NC State
Thursday, October 10, 2019 | 8:00 p.m.
TV: ESPN | Adam Amin, Matt Hasselbeck, Pat McAfee, Molly McGrath

1570721134948.png

Any info on who didn’t travel? Where and when would that info be available?

6 PM

the PS reported that Cisco traveled, I would assume that if Sam, Bear or Meli had traveled they would have reported it. or would have reported if someone else significant hadn't. then again, it's the PS so let's see what comes at 6P!

If Cisco traveled it means he's playing right? Since when do we travel guys who are hurt and not available?

If Cisco traveled it means he's playing right? Since when do we travel guys who are hurt and not available?

I bet he's close enough to test it out pregame. Which means if he doesn't play today gotta think he's full-go against Pitt

As an Atlanta Braves fan...I really hope we blow these guys out...my fandom needs it.

hopefully we put up a 10 spot in the first quarter(inning) like the Cardinals did. I kid I kid.

Very important game tonight. It would be absolutely fantastic if Syracuse University Football put together a complete dominant game in all three phases on a nationally televised broadcast. Lots of competition for the casual college football fan tonight with the Patriots/Giants and Rays/Astros also going on. I will stay true to the Orange and watch the entire game and hope for a very positive outcome. Here's to a Syracuse University Victory. Go Orange!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to start the game and set the tone for once.

When we get the ball for our first drive just SCORE. It seems like we get behind too often with this team against teams that are respectable.

I’m curious about all of our first drives and how many are 3 and outs. It’s so deflating!

the PS reported that Cisco traveled, I would assume that if Sam, Bear or Meli had traveled they would have reported it. or would have reported if someone else significant hadn't. then again, it's the PS so let's see what comes at 6P!

cisco def travelled, there is a photo of him getting off the team plane and he reposted it on his insta.

As an Atlanta Braves fan...I really hope we blow these guys out...my fandom needs it.

I listened to the game from the start as I drove 20-25 min from work to my parents house, and when I pulled in the driveway it was 10-0. I was there to mow the lawn, and sadly, that was more enjoyable than the game.

I listened to the game from the start as I drove 20-25 min from work to my parents house, and when I pulled in the driveway it was 10-0. I was there to mow the lawn, and sadly, that was more enjoyable than the game.
It was brutal. I knew that with the teams limitations a World Series championship was very very slim. But they should have won that series.

The bye week apparently didn’t help much for some of our wounded. I recall when some thought Williams might be back for Western Michigan. Now I’m beginning to wonder if he plays again this year. Same goes for Heckel.

The bye week apparently didn’t help much for some of our wounded. I recall when some thought Williams might be back for Western Michigan. Now I’m beginning to wonder if he plays again this year. Same goes for Heckel.
I think McKinley WIlliams redshirts...I see him playing the last 3 or 4 regular season games.
Heckel...IIRC would have to ask for a medical RS

I think McKinley WIlliams redshirts...I see him playing the last 3 or 4 regular season games.
Heckel...IIRC would have to ask for a medical RS
Probably the smart thing to do is to red shirt Williams as long as he and the family are okay with it. If he had any type of surgery with any type of apparatus inserted (screws, pins etc.) that takes a while to heal properly and to rush it would enhance the re injury possibility. Then factor in the cardio or lack of it questions and in my humble opinion, let him heal up and come back a monster in 2020. Same with Heckel. He wasn't right the first game against Liberty, that Lithuanian tackle/nose guard clobbered him the entire half. Time for the two's to step up and earn their time and help Syracuse have a successful season. Next men up all around, Go Orange!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom