Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse at NC State
Saturday, November 20, 2021 | 4:00 p.m.
TV: ACC Network | Chris Cotter, Mark Herzlich, Jalyn Johnson

FEqR5i2WUAML4Y0

I do not like NC State. This team perpetually acts like someone peed in their Cheerios. This attitude translates into chippy and too often dirty play on the field. Late hits, extra shoves out of bounds, and more.
I would like to see SU win, not only for bowl eligibility, but to also give State a reason for their attitude.

Most of the last meetings between Cuse-NC State have hovered around 10-13pts margins. We shall see what happens.

TV for football, laptop for basketball.

question for locals:

Any advice on where to park?

My friends wife is NC State Grad so I will be tailgating in the enemy camp. I’ll intercept any info and send it right to Dino via Morse Code ( Yea I’m that out of date ) Let’s Go Orange !!!!!

Last edited:
question for locals:

Any advice on where to park?
Wade Park Boulevard you can park on street for free if you get there early across from Edwards Mill Road. This from Terry.

Big game and i think the team is going to play well.
Lets win this one and go into next weekend with House Money!

I’ll miss watching today’s game as I’ll be driving down for the basketball game. I hope I get a nice surprise, but I’m not feeling confident.

Things i hope to see.

Its game 11, season 6 and hopefully coming off an extremely poor showing here are a few things that i hope to see today.

Game plan: SU needs mix things up. Needs to present Fresh looks. It doesn't and shouldn't be dramatic but everyone knows NCS is going to take away Tucker. How do we make them pay.
Do we finally scheme WRs open. Do we roll out Shrader. Do we use miss direction, Do we use the TE? Or do we not change and as usual try and pound a square peg into a round hole.
Gilbert needs to prove his worth today.

Effort: Do we play hard physical football? Dino made it a point to criticize a lack of physical play. He made a point to talk about
Tuesdays practice.
Does the team respond to their coach.
For me team unity and effort has been Dinos saving grace.
If im JW the effort today is more important than the final score. Solid unity and effort and Dino is on firm footing. Lay down and he needs to go.

In game coaching: No head scratching decisions. Good clock management. Half time adjustments.
Is the staff prepared and organized. No more Hot mess.

Win or loose. Dino needs to show that he is in control and that the kids are behind him.

Go Cuse!

I wonder which random starters will be out today? It seems to happen every week. Someone doesn’t make trip that is vital to our success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom