NC State Game Thread... | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He came in and went 7-7 his first game, did meh his only full game and got hurt his third. As a true freshman last year. Or do only certain players get better as time goes on as they fit narratives
We LOST. You play to win the game.

Ncstate isn’t going to let up. They need points to make a statement and move up for a better bowl.

So during the bye week our OC regressed, our QB regressed, our WRs regressed, and our OL regressed. How does that happen?
Writing was on the wall in BC game. Regression in passing game is horrendous last 3 games.

I know you aren’t as dumb as to look solely at W-L records. GS ain’t winning us this game so it makes no sense to keep him in
I know that you aren’t forgetting Shrader’s games as Mississippi State. He gets credit for those wins. Last I checked that’s a bigger number than 0.

Writing was on the wall in BC game. Regression in passing game is horrendous last 3 games.
Someone must have messed with that sweet throwing motion.

I know that you aren’t forgetting Shrader’s games as Mississippi State. He gets credit for those wins. Last I checked that’s a bigger number than 0.

Should we just blame the flu? (Bashing head in.)

Would love to see some fire and passion on the side line instead of the aw shucks woe is me we get from Dino when the teams getting their teeth kicked in.

So during the bye week our OC regressed, our QB regressed, our WRs regressed, and our OL regressed. How does that happen?
Teams have time to gameplan for us, and previous showed the blueprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors