NC State Game Thread... | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you aren’t as dumb as to look solely at W-L records. GS ain’t winning us this game so it makes no sense to keep him in
Morgan isn’t going to win this game. Shrader at least has a better chance of making some plays. What would you have gained by putting Morgan in in the third quarter?

I know that you aren’t forgetting Shrader’s games as Mississippi State. He gets credit for those wins. Last I checked that’s a bigger number than 0.

Did you look at his stats at miss state before making that statement? I already know the answer, you couldn’t have because even in wins his stats aren’t that impressive

Morgan isn’t going to win this game. Shrader at least has a better chance of making some plays. What would you have gained by putting Morgan in in the third quarter?
The slim chance at “told ya so” I’m guessing

The apocalypse is officially upon us. SYR basketball loses to Colgate and the football team is its usual abysmal self. This is worse than the weekend in NYC when ND blasted us in Yankee Stadium and the basketball team got crushed in 2 games in MSG

What has he done throwing the ball that makes you think so ?

Did you look at his stats at miss state before making that statement? I already know the answer, you couldn’t have because even in wins his stats aren’t that impressive
My point is as far as winning THIS game, Morgan gives us no better chance than Shrader. Morgan played okay with a very limited part of the offense. Shrader is definitely not playing well today but he is a play maker and , in my opinion, gives us a better chance to win. At this point it is moot as this game is lost. Peace brother and have a good evening.

The apocalypse is officially upon us. SYR basketball loses to Colgate and the football team is its usual abysmal self. This is worse than the weekend in NYC when ND blasted us in Yankee Stadium and the basketball team got crushed in 2 games in MSG

Also the women’s hoops team lost to USF. So there’s that.

Shrader doesn’t do that. He isn’t a rushing threat at this point and is a terrible passer - which allows the defense to focus on Tucker- which isn’t fair to him. Put Morgan in and see what he can do -(and what the receivers can do)

My point is as far as winning THIS game, Morgan gives us no better chance than Shrader. Morgan played okay with a very limited part of the offense. Shrader is definitely not playing well today but he is a play maker and , in my opinion, gives us a better chance to win. At this point it is moot as this game is lost. Peace brother and have a good evening.
Which is why Morgan should get some series

Shrader doesn’t do that. He isn’t a rushing threat at this point and is a terrible passer - which allows the defense to focus on Tucker- which isn’t fair to him. Put Morgan in and see what he can do -(and what the receivers can do)
Right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors