NC State Game... | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has to show that clip to Taj.

Do you think their play this season would change the recruiting strategy? Regardless of how they look right now, you still try to recruit the best QB they can.
I think it would definitely tell us to bring in 2 QB's if we see sketchy play from Dillon.

NCSt has had three guys go up against coverage and catch TDs. We have a difficult time getting a catch on a perfectly thrown long ball.

That’s the difference between our receivers than others in the ACC. We don’t have anyone who can catch in traffix.

Going to need a huge chunk play as we aren’t going to sustain a drive.

NC state WR’s look like our DE’s. Insane the difference in size and strength at every position.

I like letting them play but the wideout is holding Iffys arms down until the last second, its a good play but it’s OPI.

I think it would definitely tell us to bring in 2 QB's if we see sketchy play from Dillon.
Do you think they'd judge anything about a freshman QB that had no off season and was on the scout team for most of the year? I doubt it. That type off call wouldn't come until they've had at least one spring to let him digest the offense.

Really thought SU was going to get physically dominated and mauled

They get beat, but still proud of the way they competed

If NCSt wins because they won good on good with our best defenders in excellent position, not going to get upset

Is the D devoting too much effort to pressuring the QB rather than stopping the pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom