NC State Kickoff: 3:30 ACCN | Syracusefan.com

NC State Kickoff: 3:30 ACCN

Terrible for me. Have a wedding my wife is forcing me to go to at 2:00 PM.

Said I could show up late if it was a 12 PM game or leave early for a 7/8 PM game.

I'm livid.

Okie State/TCU is getting one of the 3:30 ABC/ESPN slots.

Love 330. Always my personal favorite time. Enough hours pregame to have a great tailgate without having to eat a coney at 8am and able to reconvene the tailgate at the post victory celebration without it being the next day already.

Okie State/TCU is getting one of the 3:30 ABC/ESPN slots.
Ok, that's one. I'd like to see the other games TV thinks are so much more attractive on paper.

Okay, Now where's the tailgate thread. I need to start drinking water and eating bananas now

Only four ACC games that weekend - An unfortunate circumstance, but the downside of having a conference network is sometimes you gotta be on it.

Perhaps. However, I doubt it has much (if anything) to do with the "unfortunate circumstance" of only 4 conference games as it does with ESPN choosing/preferring to go with other games it viewed as more attractive. My understanding is that ESPN has first dibs, etc. and simply deferred here. The ACCN chooses after ESPN makes its decision.

True. However, I doubt it has anything to do with the "unfortunate circumstance" only 4 conference games as much as it does with ESPN choosing and preferring to go with other games it viewed as more attractive. My understanding is that ESPN has first dibs, etc. and simply deferred here. The ACCN chooses after ESPN makes its decision.
I mean, Clemson-FSU is always going to be the top priority (and it's on ABC in Primetime).

At least we're not the 12:30 RSN game.

the chance was always slim. Kansas getting it this week though.

if we win the next 2 and ND plays well the next 3 weeks, that leaves OSu/PSU but PSU will probably lose to Mich in 2 weeks as well so that helps..

But can we win the next 2 games to make it matter.

so if we are the 330 game what is the night game for the ACC next week.. FSu-CLem?

Said I could show up late if it was a 12 PM game or leave early for a 7/8 PM game.

I'm livid.
Ditto. Different wedding but...

3:30 time is great but ACCN? It should be cutting in to all the network channels like a news update from the White House or something as far as I’m concerned.

Love 330. Always my personal favorite time. Enough hours pregame to have a great tailgate without having to eat a coney at 8am and able to reconvene the tailgate at the post victory celebration without it being the next day already.

Agree. And I know all times don't work for all people, but I would think 3:30 allows time to do kid activities in the morning (or rake those leaves). And 3:30 you can get the people who don't want to deal with driving home at 11 pm.

Hope we can double down on that for the ND game. No ACC games (of note) to battle with that weekend. Other big games with TBD times are:

Ohio State @ Penn State (would think Fox wants at noon, but everyone seems to love those pedos doing their white out at night).

Kentucky @ Tennessee (Cocktail party already getting 3:30 CBS.)

Oklahoma State @ Kansas State.

3:30pm CBS: Alabama at Tennessee
3:30pm ABC or ESPN: Oklahoma State at TCU
3:30pm ABC or ESPN: Arkansas at BYU
3:30pm ESPN2: Maryland at Indiana
3:30pm ACCN: NC State at Syracuse
3:30pm SECN: Vanderbilt at Georgia
4:00pm FOX: Wisconsin at Michigan St

I'm livid.
dvr?? Make sure you don't hear anything about the game.

I'm livid.
Tell her you guys should arm wrestle for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom