NC State Kickoff: 4 PM / ACC Network | Syracusefan.com

NC State Kickoff: 4 PM / ACC Network

6 day window wouldn't surprise me for our game, Miami/VT, UVA/Pitt. See what shakes out next weekend

def think it’s goes to 6 days.

If we beat Louisville next Saturday, this game becomes a decent watch for most of the country

SU just announced yesterday the 5 pm tipoff for Colgate (it was TBA). They must know something.

Nooner would be better. Getting back home by 7:30 would be close.

6 day window wouldn't surprise me for our game, Miami/VT, UVA/Pitt. See what shakes out next weekend
They’ve already been 6-dayed twice, I think that’s the max per year

i expect similar to matt.

Wake Forest @ Clemson should be on regular abc/espn tv 330 or at night
Wofford vs UNC should should be accn x
fsu @ Bc should be the last game selected and acc rsn

leaving 3 games for accn:
NOON: VT @ Miami
330:Virginia @ Pitt
730: Syracuse @ NC State

* I believe espn can use 6 day up to 4 times so its still available

7:30 might require a trip to Raleigh

7:30 might get me to Raleigh too.

Could leave Friday after work drive half way and then finish the other half Saturday morning.

Would take the RV and they have RV parking right across the street at the NC State fair grounds.

Only way that happens is if it’s 7:30.

So low key hoping for a 7:30

7:30 might get me to Raleigh too.

Could leave Friday after work drive half way and then finish the other half Saturday morning.

Would take the RV and they have RV parking right across the street at the NC State fair grounds.

Only way that happens is if it’s 7:30.

So low key hoping for a 7:30
Perfect. We’ll tailgate with you!

SU just announced yesterday the 5 pm tipoff for Colgate (it was TBA). They must know something.

Nooner would be better. Getting back home by 7:30 would be close.
Or just sit in Tully's for 5 straight hours and have a nice SU sports sweat going at the end of the night like me!

Looks like Noon is off the table...

ESPN has exercised a six-day hold for the following games:
  • Virginia Tech at Miami
  • Syracuse at NC State
  • Virginia at Pitt

accn 4 and 730 are open along with something on espn or abc or espn 2

Looks like Noon is off the table...

ESPN has exercised a six-day hold for the following games:
  • Virginia Tech at Miami
  • Syracuse at NC State
  • Virginia at Pitt
Those driving to Raleigh and on a budget...there are several decent motels around the airport that are business traveler oriented and have good weekend rates.

Oh man. This is frustrating…..was hoping for a game time decision today.

I would bet if we win on Saturday, we will be playing NC State with that 7:30 start

Oh man. This is frustrating…..was hoping for a game time decision today.

I would bet if we win on Saturday, we will be playing NC State with that 7:30 start
The good news is that with 3 games already scheduled for noon, we know we are starting at 3:30 pm or later. That means I will be able to get a round in before the game, which is a very good thing!

I am going to assume the home field advantage will be greatest for a night game, so the best thing for us now would be a 3:30 pm start. But maybe it will be really cold in Raleigh that night. That could play to our advantage.

The good news is that with 3 games already scheduled for noon, we know we are starting at 3:30 pm or later. That means I will be able to get a round in before the game, which is a very good thing!

I am going to assume the home field advantage will be greatest for a night game, so the best thing for us now would be a 3:30 pm start. But maybe it will be really cold in Raleigh that night. That could play to our advantage.

Selfishly I really want that 730 start so I can make the trip down.

Although, with a 3:30 start it might be possible too

Six day holds
SMU at Cincinnati
Virginia at Pitt
Syracuse at NC State
Virginia Tech at Miami (FL)
Oregon at Utah
UCLA at USC

Options: ABC or ESPN 3:30pm (wherever Nebraska at Wisconsin isn't slotted), ESPN2 3:30pm, FOX 4pm (Pac-12 only), ACCN 2 games (mid-afternoon and evening, ACC only) and ABC 7:30pm

Six day holds
SMU at Cincinnati
Virginia at Pitt
Syracuse at NC State
Virginia Tech at Miami (FL)
Oregon at Utah
UCLA at USC

Options: ABC or ESPN 3:30pm (wherever Nebraska at Wisconsin isn't slotted), ESPN2 3:30pm, FOX 4pm (Pac-12 only), ACCN 2 games (mid-afternoon and evening, ACC only) and ABC 7:30pm
Based on this, just one fans guess:

ABC/ESPN 3:30 - Oregon at Utah
ESPN 2 3:30 - SMU at Cinci
FOX 4pm - UCLA at USC
ACCN mid-afternoon: VA Tech at Miami
ACCN evening: Cuse at NC State
ABC 7:30: Virginia at Pitt.

These holds are the worst. I have a four hour long drill at the firehouse and am working overnight the night before. Going to have to most likely DVR it and watch it Saturday evening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom