NC State line | Syracusefan.com

NC State line

Wow. So we’re getting 5 points for playing at night. Remarkable. Although I believe it. When there are 40k at night in that place the noise level and BAC level are unparalleled.

Considering how loud it was for a noon game, against a 1 win team, with 15,000 empty seats. The fans that were there really brought it.

It used to be so special when full, and I think it can be even louder now. Could be such a weapon. Wish people realized that.

40k at 7 pm would be impactful.

Considering how loud it was for a noon game, against a 1 win team, with 15,000 empty seats. The fans that were there really brought it.

It used to be so special when full, and I think it can be even louder now. Could be such a weapon. Wish people realized that.

40k at 7 pm would be impactful.

And I think it reached its peak with about 15,000 in the seats at the end of North Carolina game. Could you imagine if the stands were full? Would be crazy loud..

I thought it would be a pick. My guess is we go off -3 . If NC State played well vs Clemson and showed any pulse they would go off -3.

Finley's pretty much the only QB we face worth being afraid of.

Hopefully as is our trend we play to the level of our competition and walk away with the dub.

As in, dub ya.

Would a victory over NC state warrant a viral locker room speach?

Not a surprise to me. They aren't as good as they were last year. We are better and we are home.

A completely full Carrier Dome for a football game is the most beautiful thing on Earth to me. And I've been to the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore, etc.
I remember going to games two decades ago and being extremely uncomfortable with how close I was sitting next to strangers... Now its all I want :(, and I'm a major introvert.

A completely full Carrier Dome for a football game is the most beautiful thing on Earth to me. And I've been to the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore, etc.

You remind me of this guy. I always loved that he said it with his wife standing right next to him.

trdc8eTf8cYTBzHggbVAA3TxgPsU2L4oMXz6vl-CGO6h6Q7rZt4THLq6jFwxxRI-scaZ8qzD0w=w2560-h1440-rw-no

Not a surprise to me. They aren't as good as they were last year. We are better and we are home.

Shoot they shouldn't be, how many guys did they get drafted last year?

Props to them for reloading quickly and getting back in the top 25.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom