NCAA allows players to return to campus June 1 for voluntary workouts. SU Classes start Aug 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuseLegacy

Twitter Wizard
I've seen comments that both Notre Dame and UNC are considering starting classes, students on campus, in mid August and ending the Fall Semester at Thanksgiving with no break.

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member

Looks like SU is following the Notre Dame model for this Fall
Was hoping for this. It is going to complicate matters for the renovation of the dome having all the students on campus early. But you have to do it.

cuse10

All American
curious as to the amount of people who come back June 1st
Bigger than people would think. Those who can drive to campus, will make the trip.

Also, with finals being virtual, they're going to have to account for possible academic fraud.

SUFan44

All American
Bigger than people would think. Those who can drive to campus, will make the trip.

Also, with finals being virtual, they're going to have to account for possible academic fraud.
That’s what they had to do this past semester, too. Can’t eliminate it all but the learning curve for this type of thing was dealt with already.

cusefan88

All Conference
How many players do we think are going to come up in June? Also will SU be providing the normal services (cafeteria, academic support, etc)?

suorange08

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
I've seen comments that both Notre Dame and UNC are considering starting classes, students on campus, in mid August and ending the Fall Semester at Thanksgiving with no break.
Yes here is the Notre Dame announcement:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom