NCAA allows players to return to campus June 1 for voluntary workouts. SU Classes start Aug 24 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA allows players to return to campus June 1 for voluntary workouts. SU Classes start Aug 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuomo. Education/sports is currently phase 4. (July 1?) This could be an exception.

I've seen comments that both Notre Dame and UNC are considering starting classes, students on campus, in mid August and ending the Fall Semester at Thanksgiving with no break.

Looks like SU is following the Notre Dame model for this Fall
Was hoping for this. It is going to complicate matters for the renovation of the dome having all the students on campus early. But you have to do it.

1590006637780.png

curious as to the amount of people who come back June 1st

curious as to the amount of people who come back June 1st

Bigger than people would think. Those who can drive to campus, will make the trip.

Also, with finals being virtual, they're going to have to account for possible academic fraud.

Bigger than people would think. Those who can drive to campus, will make the trip.

Also, with finals being virtual, they're going to have to account for possible academic fraud.

That’s what they had to do this past semester, too. Can’t eliminate it all but the learning curve for this type of thing was dealt with already.

How many players do we think are going to come up in June? Also will SU be providing the normal services (cafeteria, academic support, etc)?

I've seen comments that both Notre Dame and UNC are considering starting classes, students on campus, in mid August and ending the Fall Semester at Thanksgiving with no break.
Yes here is the Notre Dame announcement:

I'll let you know what the AZ footballs players are doing...Will check now...

Status
Not open for further replies.