NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sun March 26 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sun March 26

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
FsGCvpcXoAU2Gu5
MM0326A.jpg

Going into this tournament, I thought there were no dominant teams and almost anyone could win, but didn’t think it would be this crazy. Only one 2-seed and two 3-seeds left. Of course, Cuse was a 3 when we won. With NIL and the portal, seems like traditionally dominant teams from the past now essentially may be a thing of the past. Plus too many good athletes around to spread across the board. Makes it fun and interesting at least.

I’ve got Alabama over Baylor and Houston over Texas, so I think I’m in good shape in my pool.:confused::confused:

I want Miami to win because they are ACC. But I want Texas to win because I think they have a better shot at beating UConn. I’m torn.
This.

Texas only team left that can beat UConn.

Betting update:

Guy I know bet 1 unit on the underdog ML for every single game so far this tournament. His record is 20-38 and he's up 21.3 units. But if you remove FDU over Purdue then he's only up 1.3 units.

This.

Texas only team left that can beat UConn.
Creighton beat UConn in February. Other teams playing very well, would have a decent chance to beat them. But I agree that Texas would have the best chance.

Hi gamblers - who you got today? I’m thinking Creighton and the under. Thoughts?

You know we don't generally associate Creighton as a contender- and yet having beating UConn once, having depth, balance and good guard play as well as size... if it gets to that point they could certainly get it done too...

They are playing extremely well along with being very well coached.

You know we don't generally associate Creighton as a contender- and yet having beating UConn once, having depth, balance and good guard play as well as size... if it gets to that point they could certainly get it done too...

They are playing extremely well along with being very well coached.
They seem like they have every piece.

Sure do.
It seems like every team has a legit player at every position, no black holes, not saying superstars but guys who if they had their ball in their hands you’re not hoping they pass or shoot the second they get it. Not saying teams like FAU are word beaters but do they build that team and we couldn’t?

It seems like every team has a legit player at every position, no black holes, not saying superstars but guys who if they had their ball in their hands you’re not hoping they pass or shoot the second they get it. Not saying teams like FAU are word beaters but do they build that team and we couldn’t?
FAU seems to have everything you need . Size , speed, a do it all tweeter ..

Yeah.. it triggers the frustration we have been dealing with and yet optimism in that it's not rocket science to build a good team either. Fingers crossed we have a good head start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom