NCAA rules Memphis F/C James Wiseman ineligible

cuse10

All Conference
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Tennessee isn't that big of a state to pull the stunt that he did. That's improper benefits and likely tampering as well. Regardless of where he went, he would have been declared ineligible due to his family having a house bought for them by someone. Memphis doesn't have the room to make mistakes like this and not get caught. Derrick Rose "took" his SAT in Detroit of all places. Getting three five star recruits was going to raise some eyebrows especially with Wiseman being a heavy UK lean before Penny took over.

themorey

2nd String
Penny learned the hard way that the FNG can't get away with things that Cal, K, Roy, etc can. Silly Penny...

Hoo's That

Hall of Fame
Folks, Kansas and Arizona have not gotten away with anything yet. Kansas was just served with the Notification of Allegations and hasn't had their hearing yet. Arizona is still waiting for their Notification that they know is inevitably coming.

No school that has been mentioned in the FBI tapes has been cleared or punished yet because no one has had their hearing.

Orangefan1

Starter
I wonder what would happen if we did this? I find it funny how these teams openly cheat and get no consequence.

Alsacs

I know that I know nothing. Too bad though
A lot of people with axes to grind here.
Ballers put light on this stuff.
Colleges do whatever they have to let players know whose boss.

Penny has rocked the hornets nest. These schools are showing him who the NCAA works for and doesn’t work for.

cuse10

All Conference
Ballers put light on this stuff.
Colleges do whatever they have to let players know whose boss.

Penny has rocked the hornets nest. These schools are showing him who the NCAA works for and doesn’t work for.
Don't even think it may be a college coach. Could have been someone at the high school level. Wiseman was a ringer who wasn't from the Memphis city limits. Penny pulled a Blue Chips.

Sherman20

2018 Iggy Leading Scorer Winner
What

We get bent over

As someone mentioned, nothing for Kansas, Arizona, and now Memphis
Uh, no, Kansas is dealing with major Level 1 violations. they’ve received a notice of infractions. NCAA needs to nail Zona and LSU though, because Miller (his assistant) and Wade were both caught talking about paying players. But I think they’re still trying to gather evidence on Miller because it was Book who said on a wiretap that Miller was paying Ayton and others. And Book was taking bribes.

Bulldog04

Scout Team
James Wiseman and Chase Young on the same day. Both guys could go #1 in their respective drafts and neither one is eligible to play in college currently.
And it won’t matter at all as it shouldn’t because you are getting drafted of potential and skill.

Bulldog04

Scout Team
They are a bunch of Assclowns
I played Division I golf not long ago and we had to get clearance from ncaa to be able to have dinner at my own parents house with my team and the coach... we couldn’t go to Dinosaur and have my parents pay because it would have been improper benefit. I don’t think I could hate an organization more in my entire life

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
I played Division I golf not long ago and we had to get clearance from ncaa to be able to have dinner at my own parents house with my team and the coach... we couldn’t go to Dinosaur and have my parents pay because it would have been improper benefit. I don’t think I could hate an organization more in my entire life
Yup. Had FB players to house for Thanksgiving for 5 years, but couldn't buy a slice at a pizza shop.

cuse10

All Conference
Crazy thing about this Wiseman ordeal is that he's not the only player in this class that was moved from one place to another to play for a school with the help of someone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom