NCAA tournament thread | Syracusefan.com

NCAA tournament thread

Alsacs

Living Legend
Towson is beating Pennsylvania State 5-4 in the 2nd Q.

No team from Pennsylvania has beaten non-PA school team in the Lax NCAA tournament since 1989.

This should be a close game.

Towson is hustling all over the field. They had one goal that was a clinic on moving the ball.

Last edited:
7-6 Towson, now 7-7. Towson getting worked at the X as there #1 guy is hurt.

Appreciate the updates because I don't get the U anymore. Total crap that even with a premium internet package I can't get the U on the app unless I pay for digital cable.

8-7 Towson man up goal after a brutal slash. Towson wins draw

9-7, Towson on a right to left dodge from about 10 yards out. Really good placement

Violation on PSU, Towsons backup X guy starting to make an impact

Goal Towson on a great series of passes with the shot clock on. PSU d is not good

10-7 Towson, 6:26 left. Hard to see Towson losing

PSU wins faceoff scrum, with possession under 6 to go

PSU a few opportunities but can't score. GOAL Towson. GAME. B10 off to a great start.

Towson is dominating Penn State.

They won't be an easy out if we beat Yale.

I will say we didn't get the hardest second draw if we can beat Yale.

Quint would lose his first final four team if Penn State loses.

Towson is dominating Penn State.

They won't be an easy out if he beat Yale.

I will say we didn't get the hardest second draw if we can beat Yale.

Quint would lose his first final four team if Penn State loses.

That was a ludicrous pick by Quint PSU hasnt beat anyone all year, I liked Towson in this game.

Towson up 3 with 1:46 left. That should do it. I suppose there will be a strong Towson contingent at Delaware next week. They are still the preferred opponent though.

11-8 O'keefe for PSU. Towson man up on psu 3rd face-off violation

Brian Higgins‏ @BrianHigginsSU
Should it be @CuseMLAX-Towson next week. Orange have won 9 straight against Tigers. Only losses in 1972+73 against "Towson State"

Towson lost FOGO Alex Woodall(60% this year) to a leg injury in the 3rd. Backup Connor Harryman took 11 of his 23 FOs this year today.

And Tigers have excellent D-Midfield: LSM Tyler Mayes and SSDMs Zach Goodrich&Jack Adams. Potentially intriguing matchup w/Salcido&Mariano

That all said, I think @CuseMLAX's matchup with Yale tomorrow is the tougher of the 2 games.

Hopkins D is awful. At some point Hopkins has to move on from Petro the program is a shell of what it once was

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom