NCIS 400 | Syracusefan.com

NCIS 400

upperdeck

Living Legend
I know its mostly for older people but man no show does these flashback episodes like NCIS.. being around a million years gives you time to deep dive into chars but this 400 episode show was really a tribute to the fans of a show thats been on 18 yrs now..

tied up some neat story lines.

Not sure if the show goes on when Harmon hangs it up and I doubt he stays on as long as McCullum but this is like comfort food, you know what you are gonna get every Tues at 8pm.

I know its mostly for older people but man no show does these flashback episodes like NCIS.. being around a million years gives you time to deep dive into chars but this 400 episode show was really a tribute to the fans of a show thats been on 18 yrs now..

Not sure if the show goes on when Harmon hangs it up and I doubt he stays on as long as McCullum but this is like comfort food, you know what you are gonna get every Tues at 8pm.
I watched up to the season finale when the terrorist guy took Vance, and then haven’t been able to since it is no longer on Netflix.

Happened to catch one of those stupid Entertainment shows tonight. That's his actual son playing him as a young man.

Mostly for older people?! NCIS is my jam!!

I'm getting old, aren't I?

We still watch it but it was never the same after Ziva left.

well she has come back several times for multiple episodes.. probably be back again.. I wonder if Tony would come back though he has chunked out a bit.

maybe its like Saint Elsewhere and the whole show is in a bottle..
If it was a dream sequence I would guess either Abby or Ducky. But it could be Jimmy.

I can't believe that this show is still on but none of the 2523 CSIs are anymore.