Class of 2017 - ND Transfer DB Mykelti Williams (IN) Not Admitted to Syracuse | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 ND Transfer DB Mykelti Williams (IN) Not Admitted to Syracuse

Impact recruit, will do well here.
Looks like a safety? If so, it's definitely adds some size to the position.

RS frosh Clark also has very good size. Makes me wonder what happens with Cordy and Ellison. Williams and Whitner lack of speed is really their limiting factor. I don't expect to see a lot of them other than on specials.

Looks like a safety? If so, it's definitely adds some size to the position.

RS frosh Clark also has very good size. Makes me wonder what happens with Cordy and Ellison. Williams and Whitner lack of speed is really their limiting factor. I don't expect to see a lot of them other than on specials.
Yes, definitely, I can see him fitting either role of SS or FS. He's a heady player with good range and also is not shy about coming up in run support. He's going to play soon.

Mykelti Williams, welcome to the Syracuse Football family. Go Orange!

Mykelti Williams7_2924919.jpg

So can he enroll this semester or is it too late / does he need to meet an academic requirement?

Williams looks like one tough SOB

I agree. I think he starts at SS from day 1. If you listen to Monroe talk about him and his leadership, you get the idea that they have plans for him. He was a highly rated 4 star recruit coming out of highschool. If he would have signed out of high school everyone would be over the moon about this guy. I say he starts from day 1 and is an impact player.

Well that's unfortunate. Hopefully having Devon Clarke back in the mix will help...also think it's promising that Whitner was moved despite the staff knowing Williams wasn't going to arrive.

Well that's unfortunate. Hopefully having Devon Clarke back in the mix will help...also think it's promising that Whitner was moved despite the staff knowing Williams wasn't going to arrive.
Good point about Whitner. My guess is that its a combination of Foster's growth and what they've might have seen from Clarke thus far. I wonder if they expect Melifonwu/Coley to contribute.

Good point about Whitner. My guess is that its a combination of Foster's growth and what they've might have seen from Clarke thus far. I wonder if they expect Melifonwu/Coley to contribute.

I always prefer to redshirt if possible but I think those are two of the incoming frosh I could see contributing on specials at a minimum.

I always prefer to redshirt if possible but I think those are two of the incoming frosh I could see contributing on specials at a minimum.
Hopefully their not needed at all. Cordy and Foster need to stay healthy. Williams and Ellison are quality back ups. I might not like their length/upside but they both have experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom