Nduka "Junior" Onyeali is facing charges of misdemeanor criminal damage per domestic violence | Syracusefan.com

Nduka "Junior" Onyeali is facing charges of misdemeanor criminal damage per domestic violence

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
22-year-old Nduka "Junior" Onyeali is facing charges of misdemeanor criminal damage per domestic violence. Police say that Onyeali got into a fight with his girlfriend on May 19 and smashed her windshield with a wooden board. The girl was not inside at the time.
Onyeali was not booked into jail after the crime happened because he could not be found, Pooley said. The case was forwarded to the city prosecutor's office for domestic violence and criminal damage charges.
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...otball-players-arrested-in-separate-incidents

22-year-old Nduka "Junior" Onyeali is facing charges of misdemeanor criminal damage per domestic violence. Police say that Onyeali got into a fight with his girlfriend on May 19 and smashed her windshield with a wooden board. The girl was not inside at the time.
Onyeali was not booked into jail after the crime happened because he could not be found, Pooley said. The case was forwarded to the city prosecutor's office for domestic violence and criminal damage charges.
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...otball-players-arrested-in-separate-incidents

I knew him well during my time at ASU. Tons of talent, but lots of issues. It's highly unlikely he would have been allowed to stay in the Cuse program for very long.

That love affair with Mullen HS really came to an end. Maybe for the best.

yeah, petty larceny and domestic abuse.

I wonder whatever became of young Johnny Miller?

3 highly regarded recruits, two of which became criminals. It's really strange.

didnt this guy have an awesome freshmen year and then just fell off?

Well it came to an end mainly because Dave Logan left. But don't read too far into it. IMO, it was timing with all the trouble. Mullen has probably produced more D1 football talent than any NY high school in the last 12 years or so. The only reason I say that is to point out the number of kids who never caused any trouble.

Well it came to an end mainly because Dave Logan left. But don't read too far into it. IMO, it was timing with all the trouble. Mullen has probably produced more D1 football talent than any NY high school in the last 12 years or so. The only reason I say that is to point out the number of kids who never caused any trouble.

You're right. My bad, can't judge a whole program on a few bad apples.

You're right. My bad, can't judge a whole program on a few bad apples.

But, there are plenty of examples these last couple years. Kids these days... Had to say it. :) Now I sound like my dad, I'm getting old...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom