need a “ride buddy” to go to the night games with as I have a bad vision situation for night driving. Will be glad to help w/gas. I live on the ElbC | Syracusefan.com

need a “ride buddy” to go to the night games with as I have a bad vision situation for night driving. Will be glad to help w/gas. I live on the ElbC

WorryWart

Walk On
I have a visual problem & need to “ hook up” w/someone to go the night games i’ll Be happy to help w/gas. I live on the Elbridge/Weedsport border behind Byrne dairy on rt. 5. Very personable & easy to get along with. My email is rdemont4@twc.com or text me at 315-416-7319. I don’t answer unknown calls because of telemarketers!! Please help asI don’t want to waste my seasons tickets! GO ORANGE! Thank you!

I have a visual problem & need to “ hook up” w/someone to go the night games i’ll Be happy to help w/gas. I live on the Elbridge/Weedsport border behind Byrne dairy on rt. 5. Very personable & easy to get along with. My email is rdemont4@twc.com or text me at 315-416-7319. I don’t answer unknown calls because of telemarketers!! Please help asI don’t want to waste my seasons tickets! GO ORANGE! Thank you!

I'm not in a position to help, but you could always use Uber/Lyft for this purpose if needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom