Need a beach vacation recommendation | Syracusefan.com

Need a beach vacation recommendation

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
For me, the wife, and our 11 year old boy. Needs to be east coast. Thinking BVI or Dominican Republic. We are not fans of the giant resorts, but will consider.

Thoughts?

When ya going? Join me in the Bahamas in November!

For me, the wife, and our 11 year old boy. Needs to be east coast. Thinking BVI or Dominican Republic. We are not fans of the giant resorts, but will consider.

Thoughts?
in the BVI's, st. John or even better anegada. Make sure you take a ride over to it or stay and have the greatest lobster dinner caught right there on the beach at the Anegada hotel.

Last edited:
CuseFaninVT said:
For me, the wife, and our 11 year old boy. Needs to be east coast. Thinking BVI or Dominican Republic. We are not fans of the giant resorts, but will consider. Thoughts?

I'm a big fan of St. Martaan.

Turks & Caicos is great. Not as commercial as other places in that part of the world. Good under-the-radar island.

in the BVI's, st. John or even better anegada. Make sure you take a ride over to it or stay and have the greatest lobster dinner caught right there at the Anegada hotel.
I love St. John but it is in USVI

Thanks guys - any specific hotels?

I did two summers of school work with SU at St. John. Really quiet island.

Bermuda. Only about a 2 hr flight from Boston, not sure what airport you are closest to. Stayed at Fairmont Southampton. 9 hole par 3 on site. Multiple restaurants, pools and a private beach with pink sand. Beach has kayaks jet skis etc. I love it there

Okay, so everything changed this morning. Just found out I landed a project in Hawaii in May. So that's where we are heading. They will join me following the completion of my work. I'll be working in Honolulu but we are thinking Kauai for the vacation portion. Any other thoughts?

Okay, so everything changed this morning. Just found out I landed a project in Hawaii in May. So that's where we are heading. They will join me following the completion of my work. I'll be working in Honolulu but we are thinking Kauai for the vacation portion. Any other thoughts?

If you want to save some money...stay on Oahu. Can you keep your rental car? Flights are generally cheaper to HNL too.

If you want to get away from Waikiki try this http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...ews-Turtle_Bay_Resort-Kahuku_Oahu_Hawaii.html

Soggy Dollar Bar in Jost Van Dyke. or St. John. I am going to St, John March 9-16. Cant wait to get away from this NE winter

This thread could also be moved to the Travel forum. And probably combined with mine.

orange79 ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom